Glad to hear everything is going well in the BURG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glad to hear everything is going well in the BURG

Hello to St. Pete's Finest,

I have to say that I love to view this site from time to time to get a laugh or two.. I just wanted to say hello and see how everyone is doing down there in sunny FL., even though I'm sure I'll get a negative comment or two for using my real name.

I know there is alot of negativity down there at SPPD, but just make sure you guys and girls do the right thing an keep each other safe.

later,

Fuller

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Same Burg ~ different Day

Hey ...
    I need some night vision .....
    or a rocket launcher for my AR would be totally awesome !

Can you fix me up !!!!
    If you can't do that.... I understand.

How about a nice recipe for rattlesnake ?????
    Miss ya Bro......

We love it here. I wouldn't want to be any place else. :roll:

Good to have our numbah one SF Commando checking in.

Question: What's the first question every old time cop is supposed to ask the rookies?

Answer: Hey kid... have you ever stabbed anybody?

All kidding aside. Things have gotten so much better since you've left, for sh!ts and giggles I mow the mayor's lawn for free. I feel as though we all need to give something back.

One of your Brother's in blue,

FD Bro'

stay safe

Picasso, I'd love to hook you up but I recently checked our supply room and could only find an MP5 and Shotgun without the bells and whistles. Sorry, I work for the Federal Gov't and they claim that they don't have anymore money in the budget. I don't know what your intentions are, but maybe you check with the C.A.T team.

Hey Harmon and DeKay, can I have my old job back? I will come back only if I can get my old spot back and a $30,000 raise. I still remember the day that they asked me, at the grand opening of Sweetbay, whether or not the new job was worth moving to NY for? After reading all these posts, I would have to say "YES." NY sucks but I got a nice pay raise and the morale is 100x better.

I have to say that I do miss some of my fellow officers in green that I had the opportunity to work with and learn from. I probably had two of the best FTOs in Dave Sugar and Pat McGovern and two of the best zone partners in Emmert and Smith.

I wish you guys all the best and stay safe.

Fuller

Fuller,

I left a while before you. Where did you end up going?

You guys are confusing Jim Fuller with Steve Fuller, this poster sounds like Steve to me.....

Your correct

Sorry, I was a little confused by some of the previous posts and realized later that they were talking about Jim. I hope Jim is doing well and Jim I'm sorry I didn't live up to the Fuller name by getting called up to the 3rd floor on a regular basis like you said you did. I admire you for all you accomplished by serving in the special forces and making it through a tough 25+ years.

SPPD Escapee was your question directed at Jim or Steve?

S. Fuller

Re: Your correct

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    Sorry, I was a little confused by some of the previous posts and realized later that they were talking about Jim. I hope Jim is doing well and Jim I'm sorry I didn't live up to the Fuller name by getting called up to the 3rd floor on a regular basis like you said you did. I admire you for all you accomplished by serving in the special forces and making it through a tough 25+ years.

SPPD Escapee was your question directed at Jim or Steve?

S. Fuller
    Directed to Steve. Sugar and Mcgovern were still in grade school when Jim Fuller came on this department.

What up dude

Good to hear from you, you old crime fighter. How is the wife. Take Care bro, we miss you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast