Comm Ctr - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comm Ctr

Re: PBSO

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST2222
    Well the PBSO Commo chics all sit there trying to stir up their baby drama and trying to get with deputies..go work there you will find out real soon
    First of all, not all Dispatchers are "Chicks" as you put it, and second of all, every department and every place of work has a few problem children. Don't make general statements about a whole because of a few bad apples. Some of the people who work in Commo at PBSO do cause trouble, but some of us work our butts off, and get nothing but these kind of comments from the people who work in the same agency.

What District do you work in? I bet some of your people are lazy, but does that make you bad to? Think about it...

Tell me what district do you work for and ill tell u if thats the group im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Commo Dispatch
    Well the PBSO Commo chics all sit there trying to stir up their baby drama and trying to get with deputies..go work there you will find out real soon
    First of all, not all Dispatchers are "Chicks" as you put it, and second of all, every department and every place of work has a few problem children. Don't make general statements about a whole because of a few bad apples. Some of the people who work in Commo at PBSO do cause trouble, but some of us work our butts off, and get nothing but these kind of comments from the people who work in the same agency.

What District do you work in? I bet some of your people are lazy, but does that make you bad to? Think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST561
    Tell me what district do you work for and ill tell u if thats the group im talking about.

Well, I work in Dispatch. I am nothing more than a Dispatcher. There is your answer, now answer mine.

Also, how many days have you working in Commo?

I WORK THE 3-11PM SHIFT-DISTRICT 4. THERES YOUR ANSWER.

[quote=Commo Dispatch]

Quote Originally Posted by "Commo Dispatch":3skui77h

Well, I work in Dispatch. I am nothing more than a Dispatcher. There is your answer, now answer mine.

Also, how many days have you working in Commo?[/quote:3skui77h]

I guess alot of Comm. Ctrs have more or less the same problems. I dont work at PBSO but a Broward Agency for many years. Im sure if you look at a previous post someone left, you will figure out which one because it sounds alot like the same issues.
    Unfortunately, there seems to be more problem children then "seasoned workers" and "want to work" employees lately. The people being hired for the most part come in with additudes like you wouldnt believe. When you first start a job (not matter what type of job it may be) you listen to what your being told and keep your mouth shut. Now its seems people know how far they can push and what they can get away with, so this is why you have some of the problems right from the start and the management even sees these problems from the start and doesnt address them.
    All I can say is, we who do our job/s, yes we do get pissed and upset but at least we can end the day with a smile because We did the job. Those who dont, fine let them look stupid and act immature and think thier playing the system BUT thier the ones that sooner or later it will bite them in the butt, too!!

I guess alot of Comm. Ctrs have more or less the same problems. I dont work at PBSO but a Broward Agency for many years. Im sure if you look at a previous post someone left, you will figure out which one because it sounds alot like the same issues.
    Unfortunately, there seems to be more problem children then "seasoned workers" and "want to work" employees lately. The people being hired for the most part come in with additudes like you wouldnt believe. When you first start a job (not matter what type of job it may be) you listen to what your being told and keep your mouth shut. Now its seems people know how far they can push and what they can get away with, so this is why you have some of the problems right from the start and the management even sees these problems from the start and doesnt address them.
    All I can say is, we who do our job/s, yes we do get pissed and upset but at least we can end the day with a smile because We did the job. Those who dont, fine let them look stupid and act immature and think thier playing the system BUT thier the ones that sooner or later it will bite them in the butt, too!!

its all the same

Wow sounds just like our agency

[quote=GUESTDISP]I WORK THE 3-11PM SHIFT-DISTRICT 4. THERES YOUR ANSWER.

Quote Originally Posted by "Commo Dispatch":2sswvdk4

Also, how many days have you working in Commo?
    [/quote:2sswvdk4]

1500-2300 Shift? You must be in CP, or a Contract, huh?

And you can't answer a question either, how many days have you been in Commo to work or observe, not just grabbing a print-out or dropping of PC?

My Goodness! All the hostility! As a LEO, I would like to thank the male dispatchers of PBSO. Thank you for controlling your attitudes and not being nasty in your tone of voice. Don't get me wrong, there are allot of good female dispatchers as well, but the nasty tone of voice historically comes from them. Guys, thank you for being professional, hence keeping it more professional out on the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12