sergeant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sergeant

sergeant

Who should get the nod to sergeant on the next round of promotions and why. What are their qualifications and experience. Please try and keep the bashing to a minimum or post on another thread.

Tony Pulitano - Over 10 years experience. Worked in training as well as put together SID training. SID detective. SWAT.

Ron Barerez. Deputy of the year. SID and SET detective. Numerous commendations.

Quote Originally Posted by justin case
    Tony Pulitano - Over 10 years experience. Worked in training as well as put together SID training. SID detective. SWAT.

Ron Barerez. Deputy of the year. SID and SET detective. Numerous commendations.
    Barerez is ruled out because he scored #1 on the sergeants list. Way too high. Coming out of the closet is his best chance though.

Pulitano is an excellent choice, he has been in the running for a long time now, and deserves it. Tony has been there and done it all.

I worked with Ron Bararez in SID, and he is one of the best cops I have ever worked with. He got the highest score on the Sgt.'s test, he is the current Deputy of the year, he has been a SET detective, SID detective, and now he is in C.I. kicking ass. I do not know anyone who deserves it more.

Good Luck to both of these guys, I would love to work for either one. This agency needs Sgt's like these two, guys who the troops could actually respect.

What about Scott Popick, I have been an F.T.D for a couple years now.

Gary Howder, from Dist. 7, why not promote him, he runs the radio every afternoon like he already is a Sgt.

Mike Catalano from Dist 7, he is an all around good guy, SET detective for several years, has never kissed ass, and another guy the troops would love....He is a cops cop

The Truth will set you free

The truth is there are several people on the list that would be good choices, there are definitely some good examples on this site......Alot of us would be happy if they would just promote someone who is somewhat worthy, and stop forwarding their political agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth be told
    Pulitano is an excellent choice, he has been in the running for a long time now, and deserves it. Tony has been there and done it all.

I worked with Ron Bararez in SID, and he is one of the best cops I have ever worked with. He got the highest score on the Sgt.'s test, he is the current Deputy of the year, he has been a SET detective, SID detective, and now he is in C.I. kicking arse. I do not know anyone who deserves it more.

Good Luck to both of these guys, I would love to work for either one. This agency needs Sgt's like these two, guys who the troops could actually respect.
    Two great guys, I could not agree more!!!

These are two guys that I respect immensely. If either was my boss and told me to go thru a door, my only question would be how fast. Two great guys who have been there and done that, and it would be an honor to work for.

I think it is time to talk positively about one another, this childish backstabbing is getting old. We have enough enemies on the street and don't need to look behind our backs for someone in green and white to stab us.

If you have something negative to say, be men and post your name.

Now go ahead anonymous posters, bash me and this post. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Mike Catalano

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast