Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I like Lori, she has done so much for us. She has some really good employees that she could bring with her.

sheriff candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallahasse Bound
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider
    Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?
    Goldberg is lobbying the politicians in Tallahassee for the Broward position. Did anyone notice him at the Republican parties Lincoln Day Gala on June 2nd at the DCOTA center.

After being gone from the Broward Sheriff's Office for almost twenty years, how can Goldberg be expected to stage a comeback? I would rather see Navarro back in office. I do miss the good ole days......
    I like Ken Padowitz for sheriff. He has more experience and education than Goldberg.
    Pudowitz as sheriff........... I don't think sooooo--- Goldterd as sheriff........... I really don't think sooooooooooooo------ both morons, neither has any idea what it takes to be a Broward Sheriff and both have political ties that would only keep BSO as the polital machine that it has been since way back when. There is hope though, if you really and truly want a change, make those calls to Tallahassee, let the governor know that Maj. Lamberti is the right choice for BSO to lead the agency!

Re: sheriff candidates

[quote=the source]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tallahasse Bound":1kmdxx0w
    Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?
    Goldberg is lobbying the politicians in Tallahassee for the Broward position. Did anyone notice him at the Republican parties Lincoln Day Gala on June 2nd at the DCOTA center.

After being gone from the Broward Sheriff's Office for almost twenty years, how can Goldberg be expected to stage a comeback? I would rather see Navarro back in office. I do miss the good ole days......
    I like Ken Padowitz for sheriff. He has more experience and education than Goldberg.
    Pudowitz as sheriff........... I don't think sooooo--- Goldterd as sheriff........... I really don't think sooooooooooooo------ both morons, neither has any idea what it takes to be a Broward Sheriff and both have political ties that would only keep BSO as the polital machine that it has been since way back when. There is hope though, if you really and truly want a change, make those calls to Tallahassee, let the governor know that Maj. Lamberti is the right choice for BSO to lead the agency![/quote:1kmdxx0w]

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by the source
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tallahasse Bound":22s9ph3j

Pudowitz as sheriff........... I don't think sooooo--- Goldterd as sheriff........... I really don't think sooooooooooooo------ both morons, neither has any idea what it takes to be a Broward Sheriff and both have political ties that would only keep BSO as the polital machine that it has been since way back when. There is hope though, if you really and truly want a change, make those calls to Tallahassee, let the governor know that Maj. Lamberti is the right choice for BSO to lead the agency!
    Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.[/quote:22s9ph3j]

Ok super genius, you do not have to do anything, just let the postings continue no matter what is said, the truth counts and "Pudowitz" and "Goldterd" do not stand a chance to be the next boss here. Both of these political hasbeens are not up to the task to do the job that needs to be done for the "GOOD" of BSO!

[quote=the source][quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the source":1ihn6ern
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tallahasse Bound":1ihn6ern

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.[/quote:1ihn6ern]

Ok super genius, you do not have to do anything, just let the postings continue no matter what is said, the truth counts and "Pudowitz" and "Goldterd" do not stand a chance to be the next boss here. Both of these political hasbeens are not up to the task to do the job that needs to be done for the "GOOD" of BSO![/quote:1ihn6ern]

Actually, it is strongly believed that Padowitz has a great chance at being appointed sheriff once the current administration is ousted. This does not come from postings on a job-board website, but from published media reports. Please check the facts before posting.

As for Daniel Goldberg, I have never heard of him and cannot comment either way.

It appears that professionalism has gone out the window on this post. No matter who you support - or for that matter - do not support, we should all act like adults on this public forum. No matter who becomes sheriff, once must remember their place in the pecking order. Do not be jealous but step up to the plate. If you have information to offer. do so. If not, please do not act like a bunch of kids.

It appears that professionalism has gone out the window on this post. No matter who you support - or for that matter - do not support, we should all act like adults on this public forum. No matter who becomes sheriff, once must remember their place in the pecking order. Do not be jealous but step up to the plate. If you have information to offer. do so. If not, please do not act like a bunch of kids.
    I could not agree more. As the great Rodney King has previously stated, "can't we all just get along?"

As someone who has seen just about all I want to see in the political arena of BSO over my 20 years. I know one simple thing; Al Lamberti has never played politics. He has even bucked the system a time or two. Now, he has disagreed in a politically prudent manner, but he has never sold out a single person who has worked with or for him. I challenge anyone to come out with a story to the contrary. I have worked for this guy, but I was not one of his inner circle guys and I would vote for him and actively campaign for him to gain office and not for anything other than to see a good guy be our leader.

The others are political hacks who would be no different than what we have had over the years. Padowitz is a lawyer, enough said!!! Goldberg a former Politically Connected Deputy under Navarro who left for some reason? Anyone know why? Please post if you know.

I have seen written here lately that this forum should not be a bashing site and I agree. The immature posts against Deputies, Sergeants, Chiefs and others are not productive. But good information that is supported by evidence, you guys remember that stuff it is what leads us to probable cause, should be discussed here so we can be an intelligent group of people and not a bunch of middle school cliques. Let's use good investigative technique prior to posting here. Make sure the story is true, has support and is not rumor. If it is a rumor state where you heard it. That way we can determine the genius of the rumor and either confirm it or debunk it. If we all followed these rules this could be a great site for information from district to district and unit to unit.

Daniel Goldberg 4 Sheriff?

I don't know why Goldberg lest the agency but this post has a nuber for him: (505) 686-3330. If you are so curious, why not call Danny G?

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

This post has really gotten ridiculous. For those of you that cannot spell, all I can say is are you smarter than a fifth grader?

I support Ken Padowitz for Sheriff. Go Ken!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast