Rocky - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky

"YALL" keep talkin' you're funny :lol: that there :lol: yuk yuk yuk!!!

By the way if yall so damn unhappy leave the manors, some of yall co-workers would appreciate that more then negative vibes yall give off. Ooooooooo hold up yall personnel file must look like crap and yall can’t get another job and so all yall could do is make the others officers miserable. Go give the Chief a hug and welcome him instead of talking crap also pray for change, I don’t think yall gave the man a chance. The quote of the day is “Don’t hug a tree hug a CHIEF”

It would be appreciated if you can use this topic to speak about Rocky and some of the interesting stories over the years. Although he was a dog, he was still a member of a family that loved and cared for him. In their eyes, he was a family member. So it would be a nice gesture to post positive things and leave the complaining and joking to the other topics. I thank you for your understanding.

i agree with you ROCKY FAN, i started this blog for ROCKY and those idiots started on me cause i said yall. they need to grow up...... Rocky was the best K-9 passive, drug detection dog in the county. R.I.P

yea "YALL" stop joking you darn Meanie or is it Meany? ah shucks ill just use them both :lol: .....

No YALL or whatever your name is you started this blog and told the Wilton Manors brothers to get a life!! So in fact you started this mess whats the matter you wanted to sucker punch the Wilton Manors cops and now you cant take what they are throwing back at you? I know some of those guys they are good guys, good back up, and the ones that have been there a while are good cops. what did you expect you started it and now you have a problem when they slam you back - please reply.

lets respect Rocky fan's request and continue this in the new blog i started.

Let's try to remember Rocky. He was a true friend. If you wore a badge, he liked you. If you wore a badge, you were family to him. All he asked for was some love and attention, a few treats, and the occassional tennis ball as a reward for a job well done. If only people could be as friendly as Rocky.

ROCKY - Friend, Family, & Cop !!! Rest in peace. We miss you.

Jesus would be sooo proud of you using his name and the word "*****" in the same paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I’m making a conversation with a dead dog, because the dead dog had more brains, loyalty, and compassion then “YALL” yes all you “IDIOTS”. If I worked in the manors, I would not want any of you meany backing me up. I would have to say “54” because the way you guys are crying like little *****es, who know what might happen if you get a paper-cut. So stop crying and get a LIFE or better yet get Jesus and stay off the computer especially in the work place meany :lol:

I remember when Rocky would come into the PD and run straight to G9, because he knew that that was where all the dog bones were. LOL, boy he loved to be petted and loved on. The only K9 that I have ever seen that was so much a baby but yet would be a man when he went to work. Remember when he would be in the station so long that he would crap in the hallway. LOL.
    RIP Rocky, you were a good boy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast