INVITE YOU BUDDIES

INVITE YOU BUDDIES

INVITE YOUR BUDDIES TO THIS WEBSITE. IF WE CAN GET MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED, MAYBE WE CAN GET SOME CHANGES AROUND HERE..I KNOW MOST OF YOU HAVE LOOKED AT THIS SIGHT, SO LETS SEE SOME TEAM WORK AND MAKE YOUR COMMENT.

Iam very disappointed in you sworn deputies who work here..Alot of you will read this website and feel the same way I do. Whats the matter with you.. Are you afraid to speak the truth. (I got to be honest sometimes I am afraid to tell supervisors how I feel..some, not all)Sad to see Deputies leaving weekly..Where is the problem..ADMIN..Have you tried to find out why people are leaving..Maybe you do not care. One of the goals is to keep trained people working here and to continue their career at Citrus. The people who are leaving are assets not non workers. You have enough non workers around here that collect pay checks but they get the same raise I do every year..(Maybe supervisors buddies). I give you 100% every time I come to work and enjoy my job..I am starting to get discruntled, the way ADMIN treats people..Better watch out. I AM THINKING ABOUT LEAVING. I bet after that comment ADMIN would say we can replace him/her. How many deputies are you down on the street..I heard 2 more Deputies put in their 2 week notice last week.

I have been here a long time. It would be nice to know you are appreciated..Not just once a year at lawenforcement appreciation week when you give us a gift, coffee mug-set of glasses, outback steak house certificates..etc..How bout during the year if you do a great job over and beyond, a letter of recognition would be nice in my file..I do not have one thing in my file from the chain of command recognizing the over and beyond things I have accomplished here. I cannot tell you the whole story but I will tell you this...(I SAVED A PERSON'S LIFE ONE TIME AND NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK ABOUT IT) There is more to the story than this.If I tell you, somebody in ADMIN might look into this and try to find out who wrote this entry..everybody wants to be appreciated.. Treat your employees the way you want to be treated..Iam not saying these things to talk bad about the place I work I like working here. Some changes need to be made. All these things I have said have already been heard before by admin.

Where've ya been???

Thanks for being a TEAM player and recognizing the pitfalls I have....First thing I noticed @CCSO were issues dicussed on this forum and many others. But the one in particular was the timid co-workers afraid to speak about how Jeff & the GOB's who govern their employment. Since 2003 the state has approved all elected officials to be fairly represented through collective bargaining as long as a vote by PERC yields a 51% result. Something to consider unfortantely you are 1% with me on this issue since I discovered this forum as a place to vent our concerns with no fear of retrobution what so ever. Another shocking statistic shortly after being hired was the PBA advised me I was one of only two people in Citrus as a member in good standing. Shocking info with CCSO's track record of doing deputies nasty especially in their personal file. If you think your ever going to get that letter you'll be retired before the ink dries on the paper. It starts with shappy supervision, your Sgt. should've submitted paper that week requesting a life saving award and letter for your jacket NOT the administration, ADMIN's position was to support the SGT and streamline the presentation to you for "Doing your job and doing it selfishly thinking someone would actually appreciate you"

Keep up the Good work I appreciate your response(s) here and BSAFE out there.....

Although I do not work at CCSO, I do have ties there and work a couple of counties away for a Sheriff's office. Just something to think about, If you do something good and your zone partner is there, he/she can still write a "great job" memo and you can do the same. I have written many of memo reference deputies " caught doing good" and they have all ended up in getting the attention that was deserved. Do not wait for a cpl or sgt to do a memo......It works..........By the way, the union is not the answer to the pronlems, we are trying to vote them out......Be safe my brothers and sisters

I disagree a union will give us a voice…. If it is only a little voice at first it will be a start we need to change a few more things in Florida to give cops a fighting chance at a good life and a good job. The tax reform bs the governor is selling will hurt Florida and a lot of good cops. GO FOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

51% for Patrol Only Supervisors are a seperate vote....FYI

Quote Originally Posted by FOB FAN
    I disagree a union will give us a voice…. If it is only a little voice at first it will be a start we need to change a few more things in Florida to give cops a fighting chance at a good life and a good job. The tax reform bs the governor is selling will hurt Florida and a lot of good cops. GO FOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    I DON'T disagree been a PBA member for years!! they have a GREAT position with lobbyist and regular visits to Tallahassee. I'd be a FOP memeber as well If PBA wasn't doing much for us BUT they REALLY ARE....

Something to remember or FYI for those considering a contract; THINGS HAVE TO stay STATUS QUO! Nothing can be taken away or removed as a result of considering or signing a contract into place....THATS A FACT the SHERIFF can intimidate all he wants reality is he can't take it away if it already exists in place. Another is the 1st 3 year contract is always a minimal deal between both parties even if it goes to impasse the point is the next 3 year contract is always the start of improved benefits and MERIT raises for all. Something to keep in mind and check with your fellow union members on other sites or talk groups here for reference or confirmation. 51% is all you need!!!!

"Education is a key and an unanswered question is ignorant"

Re: INVITE YOU BUDDIES

Well to say the least I was shocked saddened and just plain livid. I found out the Florida PBA endorsed Dawsy in the citrus sheriff race. I could not believe a police union that is supposed to be in the business of protecting our law enforcement officers could do such a terrible thing. This has got to be the biggest slap in the face to every decent and hard working dues paying officer in the state of Florida by their own union. I had to try to find out why, how could this have happened? After some research I believe I have this answer. Even though Dawsy will not allow the deputies to join a union for bargaining and basic employee rights, he will allow PBA membership dues to be deducted from the deputies pay! So you can be a PBA member in name only. So it seems here that the PBA is happy with this arrangement since they are assured to get their money every month. I for one am very disappointed in the Florida PBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Slayer Two
    Well to say the least I was shocked saddened and just plain livid. I found out the Florida PBA endorsed Dawsy in the citrus sheriff race. I could not believe a police union that is supposed to be in the business of protecting our law enforcement officers could do such a terrible thing. This has got to be the biggest slap in the face to every decent and hard working dues paying officer in the state of Florida by their own union. I had to try to find out why, how could this have happened? After some research I believe I have this answer. Even though Dawsy will not allow the deputies to join a union for bargaining and basic employee rights, he will allow PBA membership dues to be deducted from the deputies pay! So you can be a PBA member in name only. So it seems here that the PBA is happy with this arrangement since they are assured to get their money every month. I for one am very disappointed in the Florida PBA.

well to say the least u did not do your research correctly. it is not the pba as they stink. it is the fop. and there r not many who r members as neither the fop or pba are any good. they r only there for our money. i have been a member of both. and have no faith in either.

Please read my message again. And then check out the FLORIDA PBA web site. Not much to research there, just look and you will see.