Good Job
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Job

Good Job

I had an encounter today involving Palmetto Police. They were excellent to deal with, very caring and professional. The dispatchers were also excellent after getting the typical run around with the county dispatchers. PPD dispatchers handled the situation in a very professional and quick manner without all the stupid and time consuming questions from the county dispatchers. By the time the county asks you everything and have you repeat it 4 times until they get it right, the statute of limitations has already expired on the crime. Way to go PPD dispatchers for a job well done. I know you don't hear it very often but "thank you".

Go away Misty!! Praising PPD isnt going to help your pathetic little husband here.

What??

I am not Misty and I am actually a public citizen. This is a public forum. It appears that people like you are the ones hurting the moral in a department where you work. I did not sign the letter for obvious reasons as we all know what kind of nuts are out there, but if you have any concerns that I am not a citizen and had a legitimate contact with an officer and dispatcher, please feel free to meet me at your department face to face and I will tell you more. Based on you not using your name as a public official, I am sure you wouldn't show up, but, if for some reason you want to be proven wrong, state your name and I will meet you at whatever time you request. If not, review the 911 tapes for Monday evening and you can probably fiqure out what call I am talking about due to it being handled PROFESSIONALLY AND OBVIOUSLY NOT BY YOURSELF. Its a shame the public cannot make a comment without someone getting paranoid.

Her name is actually Mary and she is a cop groupie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Her name is....
    Her name is actually Mary and she is a cop groupie!!!!
    The proper term is "Badge Bunny", and PPD used to employ one of the....biggest.

Actually, this is not a public forum, this is for LEO's to vent and suggest things about our departments/offices.
    If you want to be in a public forum, I suggest you go elsewhere.
    This site was created for LEO's, not the public.
    Now, GO AWAY

Everyone must have an idiot

In case you didn't know, the internet is a public forum and without being password protected, it is open to the public you dumba**. It's people like you that think you know everything and they hand you keys, a gun and a badge and you become god. You make yourself look really stupid by your reply as its clear you don't know what in the hell you are talking about.

Go away

Your an idiot Greer. Keep your mouth shut!!

i will as long as your mom keeps coming over to my house and takes care of me!!!

Too Old

I think she's too old for you. You like them around 16 years old, remember?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast