CID Lt. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CID Lt.

I apologize to all the friendly folk who may have been in some manner, great or small, put out in any way by the form, structure or content of any of my previous posts. NOT.

<vodka martini -- shaken, not stirred>

git over it. the absurdity of the spelllling or other errs in my posts is for the most part as noted earlyer a result of very very fast typing. it is also part of not giving a hoot. all of this absurditty illustrates and mirrors the great absurdity taking place in the CCSO. like taking names of those interested in being the new cid lt. sheeeeeeet. Hunter will pick who he or his non-cop, non-investigator cheefs and captians can sway himm intoo choosing or who he wants so why go throughh all the motions. a loook at MOST of the past few years promos will tell you all that it is time for a new sheriffff. a three or four or five year wonder will likly git the spot and we as an agency will go down further especily in morale.

If I have satiated the critics of the style and structure of previous posts, all the better, but big deal. If not, I have a special prize for he / she who can guess how much sleep I will lose if said critics persist in their beliefs and proclamations a'gin me.

i gess 11.6 minutes of lost sleep

CID Lt

Again, Pappa you show your inexperience. You cite content of posts as a peeve, however, you appear to be complaining about the face of the posts, not content. It's like Shakespearian poetry, the words and spelling may offend thee whilst the substance escaped you. As most upper echelon members testify to by their very being, you care not what's behind them, you wouldnt recognize it if it bit you. Not your fault, you were hired by one just like you. Spend 9125 days in this environment and the syphon might take. Then make your point.

impressive guest22...i do believe your literary wit may reveal your true indentity...i'll never tell!

does that mean thet my literary whit reveels my identity to?
    :shock:

Yup...You are the village idiot and I am the village gay Shakespearian poet. We all have our happy place in this kingdom.

LOL!!! I know retnuh, and he/she is not sheriff Hunter nor a captain or chief and therefor cannot be the village idiot. :lol:

So who got it?

What is the latest on this? Anyone get the position yet?

Give it to Mrs Gonzales. She is the only female in the running right. She'll get it automatically.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast