How is CW as a LT? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge.

Blanca

Quote Originally Posted by guest...yeah right
    you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge.
    Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.

Re: Blanca

[quote=guest 01]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest...yeah right":2jqrzc0c
    Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.[/quote:2jqrzc0c]

Id like to say Thanx to Guest01 for callin me lazy..yes this is Blanca.....anything to please my fans!!!
    And no I am not coming back to Plant City , sorry.
    If people like Guest01 are workin there and says all this about me anonymously , I can only imagine what would be said if I was there.
    By the way love the GED comment...classic....

You can thank capt. Lane. You have all his personal numbers.......He wrote it........

He is hiding behind his screen name. Like a coward.

[quote=guest 01]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest...yeah right":sy0lfna3
    Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.[/quote:sy0lfna3]

I don't know who wrote this, whether it is carl or someone else, I also don't know why it would be wrote in the first place. During the time Sanchez was here, she did her job. That is more than what many officers can truthfully say.

looks like you're hiding behind your screen name too. whats wrong are u a coward??

why don't you guys leave her alone. she left to get away from your BS. she is doing fine where she is at

sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by guesty
    why don't you guys leave her alone. she left to get away from your BS. she is doing fine where she is at
    OK, Sanchez we will leave you alone, you still can't come back. How's your retirement package, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence, good luck.

[quote=officer in the 100s 2][quote="guest 01":1jlvk9pc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest...yeah right":1jlvk9pc
    Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.[/quote:1jlvk9pc]

I don't know who wrote this, whether it is carl or someone else, I also don't know why it would be wrote in the first place. During the time Sanchez was here, she did her job. That is more than what many officers can truthfully say.[/quote:1jlvk9pc]

Let us back up to the phrase " I also don't know why it would be wrote in the first place" WROTE... you have to be kidding me!!!! How about written?????????? PLease show a little literacy here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast