Spanish Speaking Deputies only - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glenn (remember the double n) sucked as a Detective. He hung on the shoestrings of many. He always was very vocal and knew little of his tirades. We are glad he is gone. No one asked him to return, he asked and was turned down. Stay retired Glenn .

[quote="Partner"]Glenn (remember the double n) sucked as a Detective. He hung on the shoestrings of many. He always was very vocal. No one asked him to return, he asked and was turned down. Stay retired Glenn

I'm sorry Glenn is right Get a life

Glad I am gone too

[quote="Partner"]Glenn (remember the double n) sucked as a Detective. He hung on the shoestrings of many. He always was very vocal. No one asked him to return Stay retired Glenn
    Sorry , you were never any partner of mine. The MOD may have deleted the word ****, but I hope YOU saw it and those of your ilk. I may take ADVICE's advice, you surely arent worth it. Since applications are PUBLIC RECORD, go see if I ever applied before you put your LIES into print. As for my skills as a Detective, your comments are laughable. As for me being asked to return, go ask Col Gauger who asked who, then you can print your retraction. I am coming out of retirement soon, when you see me in the building, it wont be wearing a star, feel free to step up and tell me how worthless I was when you see me. I know you wont, because you lack the fortitude to do so.

Yep ! ! Thats Glenn.......****

Re: Glad I am gone too

Quote Originally Posted by WHyAskWhy
    Quote Originally Posted by Partner
    Glenn (remember the double n) as a Detective. He hung on the shoestrings of many. He always was very vocal and knew little of his tirades. We are glad he is gone. No one asked him to return, he asked and was turned down. Stay retired Glenn
    Sorry **** you were never any partner of mine. The MOD may have deleted the word **** but I hope YOU saw it and those of your ilk. I may take ADVICE's advice, you surely arent worth it. Since applications are PUBLIC RECORD, go see if I ever applied before you put your LIES into print. As for my skills as a Detective, your comments are laughable. As for me being asked to return, go ask Col Gauger who asked who, then you can print your retraction. I am coming out of retirement soon, when you see me in the building, it wont be wearing a star, feel free to step up and tell me how worthless I was when you see me. I know you wont, because you lack the fortitude to do so.
    Hey Glenn, I hate to say this ops: ops: BUT,….. MAAAAANNN YOU ARE **** (OH YES, THE PUN WAS INTENDED)!!!! :roll: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

WOW!!!! Look at how the Spanish Speaking Deputies thread has evolved. Hmmmm..................

OK PUTO ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    G make sure you put your home alarm on before leaving.

Never know when some theft might break in.
    Whether any of you like it or not, or have negative to say about it, **** is a good friend of mine! I have sat and read this thread as it has gone along, keeping quiet, **** can very well take care of himself.... BUT I do take the above statement as a 'THREAT' against him and his home. SOOOOO, I think I shall print and save a copy of this...just on the incase that something does happen at his home....

Threat

G make sure you put your home alarm on before leaving.

Never know when some theft might break in.
    Whether any of you like it or not, or have negative to say about it, **** is a good friend of mine! I have sat and read this thread as it has gone along, keeping quiet, **** can very well take care of himself.... BUT I do take the above statement as a 'THREAT' against him and his home. SOOOOO, I think I shall print and save a copy of this...just on the incase that something does happen at his home....
    **MOD 362 **While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Any threatening material that may violate any applicable laws may lead to an immediate and permanent ban ( and your service provider being informed ) The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123