Hillary

Thread: Hillary

Hillary

Okay, surely some of you have experienced Hillary. Is she as horrible as they say?

No Kiss and Tell

Since this is in open board and no registration or password is required for access, it is important to point out that any response that you might get to such an inquiry would not come from a genuine Secret Service agent.

It is a matter of great personal integrity among the agents NOT to discuss the private matters of the person or families of anyone they are assigned to protect.

You've never seen a "kiss and tell" book about people protected by the Service written by either active or retired Secret Service Agents. Gossip is reprehensible.

An agent who might violate this code of conduct would find himself ostracized by all other agents - as he should be.

I understand your curiosity, but stories abound about Mrs. Clinton in other venues. This forum is not the place for them.

OMG, what a boat load of crap. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    OMG, what a boat load of crap. :roll:

What part do you fail to understand or disbelieve?

You've never seen a kiss and tell book about Presidential families written by a Secret Service agent.

Simple fact.

Never seen a book, but agents do tell stories to friends about the ice queen. And from my friend, you guys are in deep sh?t AGAIN if she gets elected.

Never seen a book, but agents do tell stories to friends about the ice queen. And from my friend, you guys are in deep sh?t AGAIN if she gets elected.
    Wow you must really not understand the Agency at all. I believe their motto is "Worthy of Trust and Honor" Agents take pride in being silent professionals and talking about protectees violates the very core of their reputation as such.

Wow you must really not understand the Agency at all. I believe their motto is "Worthy of Trust and Honor" Agents take pride in being silent professionals and talking about protectees violates the very core of their reputation as such.

It's actually "Worthy of Trust and Confidence" but your quote catches the gist of the idea. And you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by You are right.

It's actually "Worthy of Trust and Confidence" but your quote catches the gist of the idea. And you are correct.

You fail to understand human nature. Folks in the same trade, share shop talk. Do they speak of "trade secrets" outside the trade? Keep the code of conduct on here as you wish, but friends do tell friends war stories. Always have, always will. And let's just say I am praying for you agents if the ice queen get's in.