Dawsy Administration Mentality - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Laz, I worked with you at first you had me fooled like you did everyone else. But when it reality sank in. You thought you knew it all and if it wasn't your way it was wrong. Fact is if it was so great down south why did you come up north. I also noticed your wife stayed for along time before she decided to head back south. Maybe she knew the real answer.
    CCSO not perfect but we try.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Laz, I worked with you at first you had me fooled like you did everyone else. But when it reality sank in. You thought you knew it all and if it wasn't your way it was wrong. Fact is if it was so great down south why did you come up north. I also noticed your wife stayed for along time before she decided to head back south. Maybe she knew the real answer.
    Nobodys perfect brother especially me. I'm certainly not sure why you think i had you fooled? I never went into your backyard trying to fool anyone. I came North for a better way of life with better school systems for my son, but you would've known that if you took the time to get to know me. I'm really not sure why i'm entertaining fools like you anyway on this forum... And Yes, your damn right she stayed while i transitioned my way back, thanks for taking the time to be interested in my personal life instead of the important issues on this forum that are intended to improve your career. Yes, she knew the real answer was NOT at CCSO didn't she? Because last time i checked Buford she resigned before CCSO could attempt to needlessly tarnish another excemplary background.

Case an point she is a supervisor now an much happier than being a puppet like yourself. Here's something else for you to take notice of, other than getting a life, there is alot of experienced people at CCSO and not many of them have worked their entire career there but what i'm i saying you've been there and probably haven't taken time to get to know them either by your weak minded comments here. I take great pride in the fact you still remember me years later. I never intended on having a legacy of not tolerating ignorance from your administration but from the comments i've been viewing here i see you really miss me and my mentality. I'm sure Richie, Monday and Dixon do for sure!

Post Nov 4th Vote for Hemrick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 501
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Nobodys perfect brother especially me. I'm certainly not sure why you think i had you fooled? I never went into your backyard trying to fool anyone. I came North for a better way of life with better school systems for my son, but you would've known that if you took the time to get to know me. I'm really not sure why i'm entertaining fools like you anyway on this forum... And Yes, your darn right she stayed while i transitioned my way back, thanks for taking the time to be interested in my personal life instead of the important issues on this forum that are intended to improve your career. Yes, she knew the real answer was NOT at CCSO didn't she? Because last time i checked Buford she resigned before CCSO could attempt to shamelessly tarnish another excemplary background.

Case and point she is a supervisor now an much happier than being a puppet like yourself. Here's something else for you to take notice of, other than getting a life, there is alot of experienced people at CCSO and not many of them have worked their entire career there but what i'm i saying you've been there and probably haven't taken time to get to know them either by your weak minded comments here. I take great pride in the fact you still remember me years later. I never intended on having a legacy of tolerating ignorance from your administration but from the comments i've been viewing here i see you really miss me. I'm sure Richie, Monday and Dixon do for shoooooo!
    "I was considered a wolf amongst sheep" by Col Grossman which is a philosphy 10 times more appropraite for LE work than "Who moved the Cheese" or "Where's the Pickle" influenced by that putz of a leader.....

Funny how aninomity has given you a pair on this forum but you wont take advise or explore a collaborative effort to unionize an improve your work environment; Why because you are and follower & not a leader.....
    :snicker:

Re: Dawsy Administration Mentality

Sheriff Charlie Morris preached integrity. The word hung in large letters in his headquarters. His peers elected him head of Florida's sheriffs association and gave him a seat on the state board that disciplines law officers who stray.
    But it was an act. For years he'd been running an elaborate scheme in Okaloosa County, giving employees bonuses from federal homeland security grants and other sources — and requiring a kickback in return.
    He had the department buy him new cars so frequently, it's unlikely they ever lost that just-off-the-lot smell. He put a mistress on the county payroll for a highly paid, no-show job.
    When FBI agents arrested him in February as he partied in Las Vegas, Morris had $30,000 cash in the hotel safe and $5,000 in his pockets. He received at least $114,000 in kickbacks over the last few years while doling out much more than that in illegal bonuses — a figure that's still being tallied. He pleaded guilty last month and faces decades in prison when sentenced July 28.
    "It is very bizarre. Here is a man who has seen numerous investigations over his career, he knows that he's not going to get away with this and yet he chooses to do it anyway. I'm disgusted," said interim sheriff Edward Spooner, a Florida Department of Law Enforcement training director who had known Morris for years.
    Morris, a 59-year-old retired Air Force security officer, seemed a perfect fit for the conservative Panhandle County of about 175,000. Sprawling Eglin Air Force Base takes up most of the land and its glittering white beaches are popular with tourists.
    He left nearby Hurlburt Air Force Base as a major with 18 years in the military and joined the Fort Walton Beach Police Department for four years before he was elected sheriff in 1996. The job paid him $133,000 a year.
    "He instilled professionalism around here, improved training. He had a vision and created a culture of doing things right every time," said Maj. Larry Ashley, a 20-year department veteran who reported the sheriff to the FBI.
    Morris' downfall began in January when Ashley started asking questions about a car and county-paid gas credit card the sheriff had sent to a Tallahassee woman he'd hired for an $80,000-a-year job. She was rarely in the office, her duties were vague and her employment wasn't listed on most official records.
    ops: ops:

No different than any other SO in Florida that has an elected sheriff. These other guys that have run for sheriff are a joke. One has experience in the Dept. of Corrections in NY, which is not really law enforcement anyway. The other wouldn't know police work if it bit him in the ass. There has been no other viable candidate for sheriff in the past 15 years. At least Dawsy is a cop, and will get out there and mix it up with his deputies. He has done alot for the Citrus SO and they have progressed tremendously since Dean and these other old timers have left. You need to move forward and not live in the past.

Arrow Re: Dawsy Administration Mentality

So you think that your department has bad supervisors? Ha! Try visiting the deeeeeeeep south at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office in Florida where you'll meet "the hillbilly Gestapo gang." :roll:

So c'mon down ya'll and join the hillbilly Gestapo fun! Ya hear?!!! :roll:

Well Jailer,

Never working for CCSO is a good thing for you, if you did work here it wouldn't have been for long. Be glad Dawsy privatized the jail; this way it kept you any many others from being victims of his adminstrations tirade then forcing you to look elsewhere and make the commute if could after the emotionall distress and curse placed upon your personnell jacket for choosing to work here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12