Moving to the LA Area from South Fla

Moving to the LA Area from South Fla

Which is the best community in a driving commute to LA. I am looking for a city or town with affordable housing that is family friendly. I need housing costs in the 400K to 800K range. I saw some houses in the Manifee Valley area of Riverside Co. Is that too far from LA for say two or three days a week drive in to LA?

Do California's police agencies accept out of state certifications for transfer. In Florida we accept any state certifications where there was in excess of 640 hours.

Re: Moving to the LA Area from South Fla

Quote Originally Posted by Actor Father
    Which is the best community in a driving commute to LA. I am looking for a city or town with affordable housing that is family friendly. I need housing costs in the 400K to 800K range. I saw some houses in the Manifee Valley area of Riverside Co. Is that too far from LA for say two or three days a week drive in to LA?

Do California's police agencies accept out of state certifications for transfer. In Florida we accept any state certifications where there was in excess of 640 hours.
    Dave A. stop asking these questions, you know the answers

Florida does not accept out of state certs. You must take a High Liability Course which is just over 90 hours and take a State Exam.

trust me my friend. dont move to this stupid state. california is a shiat hole. stick to miami. still a dump but better then cali

Post Re: Moving to the LA Area from South Fla

[
    Does CA recognize FL LEO certs? 8 years on with Fl and about to relocate to your state. Thanks. Just curious if there is a crossover like here available for current LEO's. Thanks!!

quote="Guest"]

Florida does not accept out of state certs. You must take a High Liability Course which is just over 90 hours and take a State Exam.[/quote]