Retirement - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Retirement

Congrats Carlos

Hey CDV,
    Will you have an e-mail address so that we can keep in touch with you? Also can you honestly tell us if you will be checking this site regularly to see what the hell is going on at MBPD?

Anyway,
    I always thought you were a pain in the ass when you wouldn't allow me as a rookie to QRU I'll advise my signals. Now I know the inherent reponsibilty when it's one of your subordinates. Thanks for teaching us that and keeping the ODMP at our forefront. Have fun traveling and hope to see you on the Argentinian Little League World Series. Just remember to bring a step stool so you can have a clear view of homeplate over the catcher.

Much Love,
    Tweedle Dee and Dweedle DUMB

Donnie Time

I hate to ruin a good post with this, but I was wondering if Don D will get these same types of accolades when the door finally hits him in the arse?

YES UR RUINING IT. THIS MOMENT BELONG TO GREAT LT RETIRERING AFTER 24YRS. BEST OF LUCK OF LT, IT WAS GREAT WORKING FOR U.

BYE BILLY

SEE YA....BILLY!!!!!

Homeplate

1- Toby did not retire, I did. That means you can keep the stool. I can see over the little league catchers head. Not by much. (Toby, hi to the Chief).

2-My first basketball coachs' name was Lenny. We called him fat lenny and he meant alot to me. He died years ago and I kept his name alive on the internet by using his name as my screen name,thus
    fatlennys@bellsouth.net.

3- I still say everyone should have a back up. Back-ups reduce the need for "CAREER DEVELOPMENT". A witness goes a long way.

4- I will keep up with LEO. It will reduce my Jones for the arena.

5- See ya Billy,tweedle dee and ya sista.

Good times Carlos D nice way to address all the things.. Finally I am back on LEO after I heard that there was finally something worth reading. NOt Rumor Bullshit and cheap shots at people.

Enjoy Retirement brother.

GREAT JOB

GREAT JOB ! you were/ are super super guy a true professional and a true leader.

Others would do well to emmulate you, I doubt they will beacuse there are busy trying to re invent themselves.

A hypocrite is something no person will accuse you of being.

You can take a long look in the mirror and know the officers of MBPD were and still are proud of having worked for you.

Thanks for making this a family first , a place of employment second.
    You can always tell who has an aweful home life by the way the "Superv"

You had to make tough decisions , but when you did it you put this family FIRST your self second.
    Thats impressive

Not alot of true leaders left
    Fata is one of the last , all these new command staff promotions were the final slap in the face to any logic.

SO our ship will continue to take on sewage water.......... but with leaders like you you gave us hope that we can stay above the water line.

Thanks again for the true Miami Beach Police Family Spirit.
    It is lieutenants like you that make us proud to wear the MBPD badge!

well said, par5, well said. i agree with you on everything you said - 100 percent, including the part about Fata. He is a class act - too bad there are not more like he and Carlos. But wait, this is about Carlos. Lou will have his chance soon. We'll miss you Carlos, especially at roll calls when you sat in the "cheap seats" with your troops. Hey the rest of you, take a hint from Carlos, grow some co-jones and take care of your troops. Good luck and thanks for the memories!

Good Morning Class

The "Cheap seats" werent all that cheap. They got me in trouble, but I felt so much better sitting and listening to the gripes up close. When you get promoteted you have to remember what it felt like to sit in those rows.

Standing just seems to separate the classes.

You guys can control "the sewage" level. Lots of great people remain.

Listen to each other.

The "blue Line" not the "sewage line" is what's important.

Cheap Seats?

Geez I told myself I would never write anything here, but I can't help
    myself Carlos, after all I do miss you. Anyway, speaking of cheap
    seats...I'm really sorry about your take home (ex take home). I picked
    the cheapest seat in the house and dented your fender. I still feel bad
    about that. You KNOW who this is. Hey, is it my fault the fenders are
    made of Reynolds Wrap?

Billy

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast