NPPD hiring process
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NPPD hiring process

Does anyone know when will north port start calling people back for the remaining portions of their hiring processes which started the first week of march?

From what I hear there is no one worth picking up anyway. But hey I guess that is what you get when your City does not want to raise salaries. Way to go Schultz!

That sux because I am one of those people. I don't know why I'm not good enough, I'm certifed and in good standing with FDLE. I guess I wasn't what you guys are looking for.

sorry, No SkiBums wanted here. The only snow you will find in NP is the kind that goes up your nose.

Oh well

At leas I tried......

Dear God in heaven.....get a new screen name for starters. No one cares if you ski. Is 81 your age or the year you got your GED? You should also learn how to make complete sentences.....no wonder you were ingored. Thankfully.

I am capable of making complete sentences. I do not know how I got on your bad side, but I did somehow. I don't know if I have been ignored or not, the last I heard my background was still being worked on. Sorry I ticked you off.

Perhaps you should apply at Apopka PD....your background check is taking too long...

No, thats ok, I'll wait it out. I have a good background, I am sure everything will work out the way it is supposed to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast