Stalking the deceased - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

First of all this lady is married.. second of all... shes REALLLLY not his type. and no he was NOT GOD but he dam sure was nothing other then a few time a year acquaintence to this lady and whoever you are should have your head examined for saying so.

First of all this lady is married.. second of all... shes REALLLLY not his type. and no he was NOT GOD but he dam sure was nothing other then a few time a year acquaintence to this lady and whoever you are should have your head examined for saying so.

Quote Originally Posted by guest99
    Chill out dude....

Okay, I finally looked at the memorial page. Alll I can say is wow.

This woman obviously needs help. Everyone does miss Matt and as much as he is on all our minds, we dont write 1-3 messages a day. This is making her sound like she is fantasizing him.

I'm trying to figure out how to put this but I'm going to try and explain it, hopefully itll help so bear with me.

Maybe this is the first time in her life that someone she knows died that their death created such tragedy and hurt to a very large amount of people that she put her name forward because she feel that because she knows him, that someone will feel sympathy for her.

We all have love for that man in our separate ways, however, there are people in this world that take that love to the farthest extent. Unfortunately in this case, Matt has past away and is not able to tell us his thoughts. And I'm sure at first it was flattering, but after a while, it becomes an awareness that maybe something is wrong here.

I miss Matt and Ive known Matt for a large part of my life. I first met him when he transferred to become COPS deputy for Wahneta/Eloise and I started at the S.O.

Now, everytime a person flees from me or it mirrors the image of that fateful day, it comes to my mind full force. Do I take different actions now and not be as brazen, yes. Do I use more officer safety in situations, Heck yes. There are people out there that know Matt better then me, know him as much as me and know him less then me.

So anyone who knows her, please tell her to stop. Her admiration has become loathsome. I'm sure the family can only take so much before it will become hate/be furious and emotions will rise. Or if she is married, please raise this awareness to her family to help her.

It doesn't matter if she's married or not! Stranger things have happened...

The girl is nuts, married, single, it don't matter! Matt has much better taste than that! if you've seen her you would understand, I mean that would be a total insult to his family!!!!!!!!!!! She needs to move on to something or someone else & get a grip. Matt & DiOGi are gone, we love them and we miss them terribly, but she is a bit extreme!

Oh ok so what you are saying is she is beauty from a far but far from a beauty? She's a real butter face huh? Hey Tina...get a life and stop stalking Matt!

Ok ya'll got me curious so I went to the Ledger and pulled her name from the index section, OMG, she does have some issues! Whats with her other than she needs to put a stop to that chit. Its great that people are still writing him once in a while, once a month or whatever, but dang, she's writing 1-3 times A DAY...dern girl, as stated ~ Get a grip~

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oh ok so what you are saying is she is beauty from a far but far from a beauty? She's a real butter face huh? Hey Tina...get a life and stop stalking Matt!
    lmao you know that really was funny... but please dont insult butter like this again !!! ummm no he would not ever EVER EVVVVVVER want that kind of attention from her nor did he ever have it.

This mongoloid needs to get a LIFE get PILLS get DRUNK ....ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING to stop making her CRY for sympathy and want everyone to pitty her !!

and she didnt even start writing till a few months later. I guess she needed that time to imagine the imaginary friendship that they had.

It is great that everyone is still writing him... but perhaps she should do it in a diary.. or a journal..... or write it on the wall of the padded room she will end up in someday

Whoever it is that's been suggesting that Matt might have actually had some sort of relationship with this woman ought to have his mouth washed out with soap!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast