Stalking the deceased
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Stalking the deceased

Ok... if ANYONE here knows Tina Conley , let her know that Matt's family appreciates the fact that she pays her respects to him , however... however... its going a bit too far. This lady is neither close friend of family of Matt's. She does not know his family and MAYBE has seen Matt once or twice a year. Her posts on the Ledger site make it sound like she was Matt's long lost soulmate and that is about infuriating to the family. So if anyone knows her..... tell her to get a new hobby. Mouring by proxy is NOT working very well for her.

AMEN! PLEASE get a life Tina....You act like a close friend...Matt MAYBE saw you once twice at the most a year. So you grew up next door to the Williams...get over it and quit stalking him on the Ledger.

I'll add to the comments! Tina, please quit calling him Matthew, I know of NO ONE that ever called him Matthew other than maybe his mom, but surely no one he worked with!!! Get a life will ya

stalker

i just went to the ledger guestbook. that tina is psycho. what's up? get a grip... it's disgusting. :shock:

Perhaps a misguided bimbo but I'm sure she means well. Think of what Matt would do or say ...... give her some slack ...... that's what he'd do.

I could see giving her some slack if she was a little less stalkish (sounds good) . Every day she pretends shes been his best friend from the day they were in diapers. If she didnt make it sound like they were having an affair then yeah she could get some slack. But my GOD this lady is WHACKED OUT of her freakin mind!! So no I dont think Matt would say give her some slack he would probably say take away her keyboard and take her to Peace River where she can play with everyone elses imaginary friends.

Wow, I went through the book and see what you mean!

Good point ....... that's got to be irritating to Matt's family.

Quote Originally Posted by burnedout
    I could see giving her some slack if she was a little less stalkish (sounds good) . Every day she pretends shes been his best friend from the day they were in diapers. If she didnt make it sound like they were having an affair then yeah she could get some slack. But my GOD this lady is WHACKED OUT of her freakin mind!! So no I dont think Matt would say give her some slack he would probably say take away her keyboard and take her to Peace River where she can play with everyone elses imaginary friends.
    how do you know that there wasnt some sort of relationship, Matt was a great guy, but not God

Yah that whole situation seems wierd to me too. It seems that there is a little more there than just a childhood crush. I hope I'm wrong but you never know!

Where there's smoke.....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast