Coralrose Fullwood - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

coralrose

IF NPPD HAS NOTHING TO HIDE AND CASE WAS ACTIVE THEN CHIEF WOULD BE TELLING NEWS. HE REFUSED TO ALLOW GROUP TO START FUNDRAISER THRU CRIMESTOPPERS LOOKING FOR LEADS. 2 WEEKS LATER HE SAYS MAYBE WILL DO REWARD. CHECK NEWS-4 YR OLD BRITISH CHILD MISSING FROM HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL 11 DAYS AGO. FINANCIAL PLEDGES ARE UP TO 5.1 MILLION FROM THE PUBLIC APPEAL. SHE IS AN AVERAGE CHILD LIKE CORALROSE. WHY CAN WE NOT DO WHAT ANOTHER COUNTRY THINKS NOTHING OF DONATING. PS SOME DONORS ARE J.K. ROWLING 9HARRY POTTER) AND IDOL JUDGE SIMON CALDWELL ALONG WITH SOCCER STAR DAVID BECKHAM MAKING PUBLIC APPEALS. WHAT ABOUT US. HOW LONG BEFORE WE KNOW WHO? HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE LIVE IN LALA LAND. THE SIBLLINGS WANT ANSWERS.

The siblings want answers? What about the mom and dad? Why don't they want answers? Why aren't they talking and demanding answers? The only thing we see is Ellenbeth going on the news garnishing attention for herself for going to tallahassee? With barely a mention of her daughter, and not once looking into a camera and begging for someone , anyone with information to please step forward?

And from what I understand, Ellenbeth doesn't want the reward fund. It seems she doesn't want someone coming forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    That is not an excuse, it's a fact jack! and thanks for proving my point.

And let me inform all of you what the complete silence is doing. When there is NO word whatsoever, it gives reason to feed the gossip meal and create speculations that spread like wildfire. I was at a function this weekend, and do you know what was being whispered around? That the NPPD are covering up as the DNA profile fits one of your own.

Now, sound minded people as myself, think that is BS but, there are people that are going to hear that and think it COULD be true. That is the kind of opinions that are being formed, due to the lack of ANYTHING. Is it right? NO it is not. Is it a reality? You bet.

I think it would be in the very best interest of every single employee of the NPPD as well as us, a community, if the chief gave a statement once every blue moon to keep rumors like that from getting started.

Come back and argue, but I really really think you all would be and should be upset knowing that with the gossip going around, one of you are now the suspect in a lot of peoples minds. Is that how you want this to go? I think not.

Like I said, I personally don't think that, so before anyone bashes me, I'm just the messenger.
    I understand that you are only the messenger but I have a question for you. When you heard those rumors did you tell those people that what they were saying was ignorant at best? Did you tell them that spreading rumors only creates speculation that no one can confirm? As far as the ignorant people who really believe that a NPPD Officers DNA was found in this case and nothing was done is nothing more than pot stirrer who obviously has a vendetta against Law Enforcement. To think that the FDLE and the NPPD would try to cover up anything has absolutely no sense in their entire body, in fact I would be surprised if they had a pulse. People can compare cases all they want but it means nothing. A confidential case is going to be protected until the law mandates release of information; it is not so in this case. I as a NPPD Officer have very little knowledge of this case status and progress. The CIB keeps that information very close to preserve the integrity of the case and I for one give them alot of credit for doing so. If you were to ask any road officer how the case was going you would hear "I really don't know" and that is because we really don't know. So leave all of the rumors up to the wash women of old and the investigation will roll on without a hitch from the public perception.

Re: coralrose

Quote Originally Posted by dodo
    IF NPPD HAS NOTHING TO HIDE AND CASE WAS ACTIVE THEN CHIEF WOULD BE TELLING NEWS. HE REFUSED TO ALLOW GROUP TO START FUNDRAISER THRU CRIMESTOPPERS LOOKING FOR LEADS. 2 WEEKS LATER HE SAYS MAYBE WILL DO REWARD. CHECK NEWS-4 YR OLD BRITISH CHILD MISSING FROM HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL 11 DAYS AGO. FINANCIAL PLEDGES ARE UP TO 5.1 MILLION FROM THE PUBLIC APPEAL. SHE IS AN AVERAGE CHILD LIKE CORALROSE. WHY CAN WE NOT DO WHAT ANOTHER COUNTRY THINKS NOTHING OF DONATING. PS SOME DONORS ARE J.K. ROWLING 9HARRY POTTER) AND IDOL JUDGE SIMON CALDWELL ALONG WITH SOCCER STAR DAVID BECKHAM MAKING PUBLIC APPEALS. WHAT ABOUT US. HOW LONG BEFORE WE KNOW WHO? HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE LIVE IN LALA LAND. THE SIBLLINGS WANT ANSWERS.

How can you compare a missing child case to a murder investigation? The missing child in Portugal is just that, missing and they will need alot of money and man power to find her. You are not going to have hundreds of people working a murder investigation and 5.1 million dollars will do little to help the investigation. I do agree that a reward should be posted regardless of the family's objections. Don't compare Portugal with North Port Fl, USA, two different worlds. We actually have due process here and it takes alot to make a case stick. The only people living in Lala land are those that make up goofy accusations about the investigation.

quote="Anonymous"]That is not an excuse, it's a fact jack! and thanks for proving my point.

And let me inform all of you what the complete silence is doing. When there is NO word whatsoever, it gives reason to feed the gossip meal and create speculations that spread like wildfire. I was at a function this weekend, and do you know what was being whispered around? That the NPPD are covering up as the DNA profile fits one of your own.

Now, sound minded people as myself, think that is BS but, there are people that are going to hear that and think it COULD be true. That is the kind of opinions that are being formed, due to the lack of ANYTHING. Is it right? NO it is not. Is it a reality? You bet.

I think it would be in the very best interest of every single employee of the NPPD as well as us, a community, if the chief gave a statement once every blue moon to keep rumors like that from getting started.

Come back and argue, but I really really think you all would be and should be upset knowing that with the gossip going around, one of you are now the suspect in a lot of peoples minds. Is that how you want this to go? I think not.

Like I said, I personally don't think that, so before anyone bashes me, I'm just the messenger.[/quote]

I understand that your are the messange but I have a question for you. When you heard those rumors did you tell those people that what they were saying was ignorant at best? Did you tell them that spreading rumors only creats speculation that no one can confirm? As far as the ignorant people who really believe that a NPPD Officers DNA was found in this case and nothing was done is nothing more than pot stirrer who obviously has a vendetta against Law Enforcement. To think that the FDLE and the NPPD would try to cover up anything has absolutly no sense in their entire body, in fact I would be surprised if they had a pulse. People can compare cases all they want but it means nothing. A confidential case is going to be protected until the law madates release of information, it is not so in this case. I as a NPPD Officer have very little knowledge of this case status and progress. The CIB keeps that information very close to preserve the integrity of the case and I for one give them alot of credit for doing so. If you were to ask any road officer how the case was going you would hear "I really don't know" and that is because we really don't know. So leave all of the rumors up to the wash women of old and the investigation will roll on without a hitch from the public perseption.[/quote]

Let me tell you how it went. It was disturbing. I was at an event. It wasn't with wash women. There were professionals there, upstanding contributing members of the community. The conversation turned to Coralrose and the investigation, and the discussion immediately turned to a cop and DNA as though they had been discussing and thinking about it before. I DID in fact say that it was "Reckless" (the word I used) to even think such a thing. Some were adamant that "anything" was possible. That history tells us that Police forces nation wide have had one kind of cover up or another through out the years.

So, my point being, with no updates, not a word one, leaves people to speculate. And that is one of the speculations that are being discussed at dinner parties. So, it may be in everyones best interest if a regular scheduled update by the chief to the public was made. Even if it is, "We are still working on leads" or "If anyone knows anything"..something. I think that it would cut down on the worries and gross speculation going on. I'm looking at the psychology of a community as a whole. The complete silence is damaging in itself. I understand about the integrity of the investigation. Can totally respect that. But, if the Chief were a smart man, which he must be, he made it to chief, then I think he can think of a way to rest the worried souls of North Port without infringing on the integrity of the investigation.

Do I make sense? And I truly do not mean to bash. Truly. I just feel enough is enough. It's been 8 months. We need to be able to take a deep breath and relax a little.

I am somewhat disturbed if these people are professional upstanding people in the community. If they were as reckless as you say there were, and I have to go by what you say because I was not there, then they are not very upstanding to start such rumors. As I said before there is no excuse for their intolerance. To make such accusations takes any credibility away from their "professional" status, no matter what they do. It is just irresponsible. As far as Chief Lewis goes I have alot of respect for him and he has a tough job. I have worked with many Police Chief's in my tenure in Law Enforcement. Many landed the job because of who they knew due to the good ole boy system. In this case it is not so and he was chosen after a long search and many interviews, he is the right man for North Port at this time and he is a "professional". I hope you get the answers you are looking for to ease your worries but all of us at the NPPD ask for your understanding. We all would like this murder solved as well.

Press helicopter

Well.......if anyone remembers there was a press helicopter that flew over the crime scene during the initial moments of the death/abduction press release and clearly filmed a rather rotund NPPD officer in uniform standing on the property of the construction site, very near where the victim's body lay, smoking a cigarette and discarding it, right there on the scene. I knew who the officer was it was so close up and obvious to all. Is that law enforcement protocol to do that????? I think not. Even the CSI fans know better than that. Perhaps it is possible for an officer to leave his DNA at a crime scene when you pull that maneuver...... That moment rather encapsulated my confidence in the ability to investigate the crime. Any comments?.....please....

Ahhh...you are so right Daisy! A police officer throws a cigarette on the ground! How will this crime ever be solved now! This whole investigation is down the tubes with all investigators assigned to the case being unable to garnish your confidence in the Police Department because of what you saw. Once more, your ignorance is apparent! Buy Tevo and watch reruns of CSI instead of wasting space here.

Re: coralrose

Quote Originally Posted by dodo
    Perhaps if you had done a decent job of raising your daughter this never would have happened. Perhaps if you didn't let your grandchildren live in a pigsty this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps if you didn't constantly bail your daughter out financially this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps if you would have called DCF yourself about the poor conditions your grandchildren were living in they would all still be alive. Think about that before you have the nerve to insult other people.

Quote Originally Posted by nppdoff.
    Ahhh...you are so right Daisy! A police officer throws a cigarette on the ground! How will this crime ever be solved now! This whole investigation is down the tubes with all investigators assigned to the case being unable to garnish your confidence in the Police Department because of what you saw. Once more, your ignorance is apparent! Buy Tevo and watch reruns of CSI instead of wasting space here.

Is it not against NPPD policy to contaminate a crime scene? Sounds like a training issue AGAIN. Typical NPPD cowboys.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast