Chief John George
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Chief John George

It is my understanding that Chief John George is making preparations to retire from the Davie Police Department and is relocating to central Georgia where he is interviewing for a position. Anyone aware when he is actually leaving?

lol!!!!

maybe he'll take Capt. Chaos and the trophy wife with him!!!!

That seems to be the rumor. But we will believe it when it happens. Hopefully the Town will go outside for the next Chief. As there is NO ONE in the department that can bring us back due to this Chiefs mismanagement.

I believe that Marina Sweat is still looking for a job. How about giving her a try?

Davie as District 16 and 17????

Inside speculation has it that two Davie town council members have been in secret negotiations to take Davie BSO. Can you guess which one of your esteemed members are going to outsource law enforcement services to the king of the county? It appears that your chief is aware of these negotiations but has turned a blind eye as he is nearing retirement and classic cars. What gives? Are we going to see a District 16 and 17 in the near future?

Re: Davie as District 16 and 17????

Quote Originally Posted by BSO Insider
    Inside speculation has it that two Davie town council members have been in secret negotiations to take Davie BSO. Can you guess which one of your esteemed members are going to outsource law enforcement services to the king of the county? It appears that your chief is aware of these negotiations but has turned a blind eye as he is nearing retirement and classic cars. What gives? Are we going to see a District 16 and 17 in the near future?
    Not much of an "insider" are you? There is already a district 16, and even an 18.

District 16

I guess you are unaware of the fact that District 16 is Cooper City. The plan is to split Davie into two distinct districts because of its size and odd geometric shape. The combined district would square everything off and would allow for better coverage. Are you not aware of the fact that Davie completely surounds District 16? Are you not aware of the fact that the sheriff has always split large cities? Have you ever heard of Pompano? Combining districts in 16 makes perfect sense since it surrounded by Davie and is geometrically small compared to other districts. Why not inquire of Susan and Bryan? They may be able to shed some light on the situation.

We are not going to bso, but i guess since this rumor has been spreading for oh maybe 5 years and nothing has happened, why not rehash the story and post rumors . BSO will gladly take over any area and screw it up. Your really just beating a dead horse and your insider info may be true on ther bso end but its not gonna happen. Also, we already know that the bso idea has been discussed by the council but the obstacles are much greater than you think.

i love our chief and screw the green and white. i would sooner quit then work for them.

it sounds like BSO Insider is that witch named susan starkey to me. i smell a rat. if only she didnt get re-elected.[/quote]

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast