$7.5 million cut 75 positions - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

true

I agree, when I read the post from page # 3 I meant to reply, but it sent my reply to this idiotic post. Get over your military career you idiot. The "very true" post was meant about the ending of page 3. Srry.

dt, why do I have to be an idiot? Why couldn't you just say, well I don't think that will work. You must be one of the ones that will lose their job. No one can ever get over their military career unless they were kicked out, the military is something that becomes apart of you, it is the descipline, the brotherhood that soo many LEOs claim that they have but don't, the selfless service(many LEOs don't have this either) or the courage to face danger head on. Sorry if you didn't like the idea, it was a very very rough draft idea, but it's a start to save taxpayers money and be more proficient in policing.

The city will no longer provide arms, they will be sold to smaller agencies or federally licensed gun dealer.

Why should I have to buy the equipment to do my job, I use my gun for work only. Whats next, buy my own patrol vehicle?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456