????

Thread: ????

????

When was the last time a patrol officer had to drive 2 hours, to BFE, just to take a taped statement just to turn around & drive another 2 hours back to the office to log it into evidence?

u have it tuf

That really sucks. I'm sorry you had to drive so far to conduct a menial task. Will the interview result in an arrest? You've got it good, baby. Check out the the DDOJJ on the other thread. It could be worse.

git'er done.

You got paid during this time, you used your state issued patrol vehicle and you used an issued tape recorder. I drive at least an hour some days just to start my work day. Some days I drive for 7 hours and get nothing accomplished.

Bottom line: You were on duty and everything was being paid for during this excursion.

If none of these parameters were met, then you are silly enough to let it happen.

to 8-hours a day

You, sir, are a moron. If he had to drive that far, it's because it was required. Some of us like to get some work accomplished with our efforts. I'm glad he was paid the whole trip, but if nothing was accomplished, then no satisfaction was attained, either. Get a better perspective, or get a different job.