DOES THIS BOARD HAVE A MODERATOR?

DOES THIS BOARD HAVE A MODERATOR?

I cant believe how you guys/gals trasheach other on this board. This is the only one I know of that is allowed to actually name and slam indivduals. On other boards that crap is deleted immediatly by the mod. The post about Pete Vaughn is a prime example. I had a chance to work a few cases with Pete and found him to be a agressive competent detective. He was also an easy going funny guy that I know had my back if the s--- hit the fan. I know your morale is low there and for good reason but why take it out on each other?? How do you trust each other on the street if this kind of stuff is going on. Criticize your administration they deserve it. Ever think that they like the fact that you are backstabbing each other? Thats whjat they want. contempt and distrust for one another. If I was The SPPD mod I would have a very itchy delete finger. ops:

This board is proof that St Pete is like no other. Join us and you get a first hand trip to the unbelieveable.
    A place where common sense is a thing of the past. Where its more dangerous in the station then in some of the cespool neighborhoods where crime runs free.
    Where the staff has absolutely no clue what happens in their ranks and frankly don't care.
    Where those accused of criminal activity get promoted and their cases never closed.
    Where adrunk officer can strike another and an off duty sergeant has more power than the on duty watch commander.
    A place where an officer who gets a free cup of coffee is disciplined but the Chief can accept all the free golf he wants.
    Where getting a flat tire is a state reported traffic crash.
    A City that builds parks, plants trees, paints houses..but can't take care of its employees.
    A City that has grown, annexed and expanded in monumental proportions, but hasn't added more than 20 officers in over 25 years.
    A City of over 268,000 citizens that staffs its streets with only 34 officers during the day..36 in the evening and 18 overnight.
    A place where the standard radio transmission is "units I'm holding calls, anyone to respond advise"
    Where during those busy days the staff has daily two hour lunches at Picadilly (discounted of course)
    Where the crime rate has surpassed all of floridas other top cities.
    Where the officer turnover rate has been the highest in the state for six straight years.
    Where you can get paid to attend the academy then only pay back the actual cost of the academy when you quit.
    A place where an internal investigation can take six months without explanation.

Yes my freind...come along to see the dark side. Ride with the SPPD and se what working the gates of Hell is really like. You will then understand why such anger and frustration gets posted.

WoW. Great post. So sad its all true. Thr orinal poster did make a point though. our anger/frustration should be directed at the sorry excuses of a staff and not one another.

All I have to say,
    Same shit different day,
    The SPPD mod has seen it all before,
    PINELLAS LEO, Can I show you the door?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

MOD 30

The mod on this site ...is just fine... thank you very much!
    I've had pictorials removed....
    They were then reviewed and re- posted
    Seems to me there are of thin skin people running about and acting through out this Department
    Most of them are Looking to fulfill their own egos ~without any intention to serve the citizens of St Pete. With no regard who takes up theire a$$ for their own promotion.....What a Shame!

I will NOT apologize to anyone who might have overheard a statement I made specifically to another person, which was not intended for anyone else ~ Thus offended ears, to hear. Seems to me, eaves~dropping is now Politically correct.

In my old fashioned reference book.... it's called back stabbing.
    If it wasn't meant for your ears....Why were you listening ?
    Why are you making a fuss? Can you say ..... AGENDA
    Under whose politics?
    Who's Your your kiss up ?
    A position
    Or the Money......

Some Portions of SPPD has lost their ethics
    Good luck in the fiutre.... I foresee a lot of problems
    Are the discussions between Glen and Chumley during lunch everyday open to to the Sunshine laws. ....?

How a about a ride -along in the chiefs' position /
    Cold be interesting , but the poor soul would become issue.

It's count down time .... another ( with info bites the dust)
    Another Mass exodus is about to occur

Keep the faith....

Re: DOES THIS BOARD HAVE A MODERATOR?

Quote Originally Posted by PINELLAS LEO
    I cant believe how you guys/gals trasheach other on this board. This is the only one I know of that is allowed to actually name and slam indivduals. If I was The SPPD mod I would have a very itchy delete finger. ops:

Very good point. SPPD has some of the greatest cops in the County. Lets show each other respect.

Look I didnt mean to fire you all up except maybe at your crappy staff. Nor am I looking to get things deleted except the posts that name individuals like the Vaughn thing. What is he supposed to do when he is getting trashed like that PUBLICLY???? Thats crap and whoever is behind it is crap like many of the posters in that thread have stated. But hasnt the damage already been done by the perps hiding behind their keyboards? Picasso is great and i enjoy your "work" What I dont enjoy are unwarranted attacks on individuals, a few who now work at my agency. Again I surf most of the Tampa bay sites and none are like this one as far as malicious attacks go Thats all I'm trying to say.