Paul Armstead 4 Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Riddle me this, Riddle me that, all in good time, that's a matter of fact.

Not too sure about the "major" problems....but a pot will really be brewing for a certain "captain" if Armstead runs ....

Sealed Criminal History Records

If one were to really research the backgrounds of certain command staff, they would find some really interesting criminal history records that were sealed over a decade ago. One must remember that sealed records still exist under F.S. 943.0585 while expunged records do not. A properly expunged record is destroyed while sealed records are maintained under certain retention schedules. A felony withhold would preclude a person from being certified as a law enforcement officer. Nevertheless, if said record were never reported to FDLE as the subject self surrendered, was released in open court on their own recognizance, was given probation and a withhold, and subsequently terminated said probation with the record being sealed at the same hearing, one would presume that the record was gone. Florida has 67 counties - who would possibly be able to locate said records? Better yet, who have I identified here?

Just say who it is.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I would do the digging and I don't need a shovel!!!!!!
    Wow just initials would be really nice, and maybe a county name....
    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Revealing information of an identifying nature on a sealed case is a felony in the state of Florida. Moreover, the usage terms of this website specifically prohibit identifying people. With that said, I really do not want to be sued. I'm not sure how far this website will go to protect me. One is never truly anonymous on the Internet. Nevertheless, I have really made this easy. How much brass could the Highlands County Sheriff's Office have?

You are gutless and a faceless coward "Friend of the Court." It is easy to go to a library or other outside computer and post on this site. The library has no surveillance so you won't be caught on tape. The fact is you have no facts. You have the attention of a few idiots who hang on every thread that is posted here. Depending on who you consider brass (command staff at Lt and above), there could be numerous. There is no basis for your inuendos and I hope the intelligent people that visit this site realize it. Catchy username though, but you are fooling nobody.

Field Trip to FDLE

Since it would be a felony to reveal the name requested, maybe FDLE will receive an anonymous package of data detailing my findings. I'm sure they would find the information helpful since is a second degree misdemeanor to provide false information on a certification application under section 943, Florida Statute. Although a minor misdemeanor, it is sure to bar one from future certification as state law prohibits certification once convicted under the applicable statute. You aver current employment with the HCSO. Since you are nameless, I cannot determine whether you are the offending party. Maybe Hensley over at Highlands Today will get an anonymous package also. Since the spineless wonder is pro-sheriff, I bet it never makes print.

The Freedom of Information Act allows anyone to have access to any LEO personnel file in Human Resources. If someone was untruthful on their employment application, most agencies will either terminate or never hire the person for failing to make omissions.
    Furthermore, there is a reason why being a cop is not considered a profession. It is because many LE agencies promote and allow unqualified people to run detective bureaus, task forces and districts. I know one retired (female) Palm BEach County Major that never made a single felony arrest in her career, but she was promoted. Every agency throughout the country has those unqualified individuals employed and many are in leadership positions.
    These people will eventually fall on their face alone and without help. The sad fact is the unqualified supervisor and/or rank holder is the one who always tries to guide or direct investigations that end up in a goat f*ck. The biggest fault these failed leaders have is they fail to understand that it is the deputies/employees that spend their career in a department that are truely the life blood of the agency, not the morons that were handed their positions and see rank as a bonus instead of responsibility.
    Look at their personnel files and remember its all Public Record and easy to access. If some one was untruthful and deceptive on their employment application or another acted in colusion to cover it up, you can bet your next pay check (times ten) FDLE will be all over it.

FDLE cover ups

Don't bet your pay check on FDLE not covering something up. I could tell you a story about search warrants and grand theft that would leave you in utter disbelief.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast