Whats up with the Cadets - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

guest015 i read the case also and the one accused of saying NL was only accused by a kid that the investigator even asked if he was lying because that kid could not even speak English let alone be aloud to posses a gun he stuttered the whole time as if he was lying plus he was best friends with the girl passing notes i had him in my ride along for geographical orientation in pre-academy and he definitely is not the brightest crayon in the box id rather have a rock have my back....

sorry not guest 015 but the response to guest 015 from guest this is from instructor b

losers

Saint Petersburg Police Department is a lost cause. They do not want The Chief does not want honest cops.

best around

guys,

all departments go up and down over the years. stop talking trash about this one. if you really want to see positive change, be that change. please stop comming on this board and spreading all of your negative feelings. when you are not getting along with your wife or girlfriend, do you go and write about it on some blog, or do you confront her and deal with the issue?
    I hope you will start to use this board for what it was meant for--LEOs sharing topics of information that is useful to other LEOs.

Beyond a doubt, that has to be one of the most idiotic things written on this board yet. Go ahead, tell Davis or Chuck how they have ruined this department, that will get you far. The media doesn't care because they like weak law enforcement. The union doesn't care. No one cares but the individual officer. Even if 50 of us staged a group protest, nothing would happen.

The officers at this department don't care. They are a beaten down tired force that somehow gets the job done. That's how the staff likes it. If the officers cared they would band together and take a stance.

It will bever happen here.

grow a sac or be silent

Quote Originally Posted by Are you for real?
    Beyond a doubt, that has to be one of the most idiotic things written on this board yet. Go ahead, tell Davis or Chuck how they have ruined this department, that will get you far. The media doesn't care because they like weak law enforcement. The union doesn't care. No one cares but the individual officer. Even if 50 of us staged a group protest, nothing would happen.
    it is this attitude that hinders some officers of this department. if officers whom had a problem collectively spoke up about what was causing them such frustation instead of just leaving, then something would happen. if you think that writting about your problems on this board will do anything, then you are misguided.
    i understand where you are comming from, but you must understand that you must do more than chat on this board to bring about the change you want to see.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

to Question Me:

The street officers posting here:
    Have for years shouted out to the Ivory Tower, of the problems they face.
    Their Pleas have constantly fallen on DEAF EARS.
    These Red Haired Children of the City, have no other option, but to run away from home.
    What you read here ~ Is the one remaining freedom of expression available to them.

What should we do... that we haven't already tried ???

come together

If the SO takes over, will much change? I have heard that some deputies are not all that happy where they are. Is the grass really greener on the other side?

Remember even though the grass may be greener on the other side it all still has to be mowed!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast