Deputy at center of duck dispute - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CTFUUU
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Wife
    Typical whining female trying to do a man's job!
    LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO, sounds like you wear the pants in the family! Maybe you should come "whine" with us Bishes! Thanks for that slap in the face LEO WIFE, next time your hubby needs assistance from a female LEO, I'll tell him to call home and whine to you, how's that?

You seem to think so little of female LEO's, yet I doubt you know shyt about the job we do, other than what your hubby tells you. SMMFH, I can't believe I still have to put up with shyt like this. Better yet, I can't believe another woman typed that shyt in this day in age. You must be the "stay at home woman" waiting for hubby to do all he can for you, instead of getting out and doing for yourself. You're the same type of woman that if your husband wanted out, you would go for his juggler vein and steal as much as you could from him to give you the life "you're accustomed too". A life you didn't work for, let alone put your arse on the line for. You're the type of woman that it sickens me to say I'm the same gender as you!
    Go KC Go!!!!! That's what I'm talking about. What a stupid girl "LEO wife" is. Assumeing it is in fact a girl!!!

Atleast we stay within our "own kind" ctfuuuuuuuuuuu
    Your "own kind" huh? Ignorance is bliss, isn't it!!!! Enjoy your happy marriage to your weak arse husband, because surely he couldn't never confront me, just as you can't with your "GUEST" appearance! Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo woo hoo! You silly arse people are a joke. I love it though, I give you love love love love.LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Some people think they are being "picked on" when reality smacks them in the face. If reality is kicking your arse, ask yourself "WHY", don't sit back and cry about it!

If Ctfuuu has the Fever then let her be. I believe thats how stella got her groove back.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567