Deputy at center of duck dispute - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

In deed

For my entree, I had the "sauteed muscovy duck breast with breakfast radish, anchovy, and orange segments."

It's peculiar, one might think, to pair anchovy with duck, but I was grateful for it. Usually duck sauces are too sweet (like Chinese "duck sauce" which is supersweet) and the anchovy added a salty briny layer to the flavors. The duck was expertly prepared and the sides were intriguing---I'd never had radish prepared this way. I liked it.

oh my

PETA called they want a word with you.

P.S. will you pass the duck sauce? :shock:

You all are so quick to point the finger and run your mouths. I am sure if you ask the deputy involved what really happened, she would tell you. Its not her fault for what the media says. The paper wants you to read between the lines of what happened, rather then say what REALLY happened.

RE: Disgusted

You say the deputy was 4' 11". So what. Maybe someone who can't handle a simple situation like that should not be in this line of work. Male or Female. Cops don't back down to anyone. You take control of the situation and put the SOB in his place. ON OR OFF DUTY. PERIOD!

Re: RE: Disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by Donald
    You say the deputy was 4' 11". So what. Maybe someone who can't handle a simple situation like that should not be in this line of work. Male or Female. Cops don't back down to anyone. You take control of the situation and put the SOB in his place. ON OR OFF DUTY. PERIOD!
    go suck an egg, Donald

Eggs

That really quacks me up! But it was a "short"message. I guess I'l have to "back down" before a "big" bad man scares me. :wink:

Quote "

"Cops don't back down to anyone. You take control of the situation and put the SOB in his place. ON OR OFF DUTY. PERIOD!"

what a bunch of crap taht statement was ! if you don't back down prepare for an ASS Whippin.

Little Kymmy was also in fear of the finger. guess if you're not up to the task,you need to get off the force.

Quote Originally Posted by littlekym
    Quote "

"Cops don't back down to anyone. You take control of the situation and put the SOB in his place. ON OR OFF DUTY. PERIOD!"

what a bunch of crap taht statement was ! if you don't back down prepare for an arse Whippin.

Little Kymmy was also in fear of the finger. guess if you're not up to the task,you need to get off the force.
    As cops, we walk a fine line. On the one hand, we have to take sh*t from a lot of people, but on the other hand, we can't allow people to push us around. Exactly where should the line be drawn??? It's a tough call. Very tough.

How tough of a call is it? You never retreat, it shows a sign of weakness. If someone gets to close you warn them once. If the perceived act of "aggression" continues you take action. You never wait for the other to act first...remember...Action beats Reaction every time. Sounds like someone needs to go to remedial training :roll: Is that the type of back-up you want when the shizzit hits the fan....I thinks not.

Well as usual, the misinformed have spoken. This issue is not about cowardace, its about someone following the rules. If you who have ran your mouths have been here long enough you would know that Dept. Policy "discourages" law enforcement for neighbor disputes and civil matters in which you may become involved in. The deputy involved did what is encouraged to do. Stay out of a confrontation to the best of your ability.

All you tough guys who said you would have not backed away and would have taken action would be in the middle of a media crap storm and possibly dept. sanctions.

If you guys think your super cops, start signing your name when you type negitive comments.

I know you wont, that would mean taking a stand and not hiding behind annoymity.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast