Are Things that BAD????

Are Things that BAD????

We have good pay. Good ins. Good Equip. As a Dept. we do not handle that many calls, much less calls like in Miami. We have a 4/3. We have 99% of our people coming to work each day doing a great job. 1% who do not want to work hand around all day and night abd *****, *****, *****. If you are not happy go away. Let the rest of us enjoy DAVIE PD. The Best in Broward. You may not like this admin, but becareful of what you wish for.

Re: Are Things that BAD????

Quote Originally Posted by Outlet
    We have good pay. Good ins. Good Equip. As a Dept. we do not handle that many calls, much less calls like in Miami. We have a 4/3. We have 99% of our people coming to work each day doing a great job. 1% who do not want to work hand around all day and night abd *****, *****, *****. If you are not happy go away. Let the rest of us enjoy DAVIE PD. The Best in Broward. You may not like this admin, but becareful of what you wish for.
    You guys are good, but not the best :twisted:

no they are not, by the summer 75% of the guys on the road will be driving brand new cars, overtime all over the place, most of the guys get along, is this a perfect dept no -but show a dept that is perfect.

Super Star ya right.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    No I am just a person who just comes to work and does my job. Been in the private sector and just laugh when I see people like you cry. I drive a blk/why and love this place. Never been to IA or did stupid things like you. I have seen bad and we are not even close. Are we perfect? No, but close. Better here then in other areas.

SuperStar.....

Get on board, fly the flag, where the colors. Bleed Davie Blue. Try it, remember why you came on board in the first place. Ride the wave and swim up stream with the majority. Try saying I LOVE DAVIE PD. for you and no one else........................

Who side are you on??????????? :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreakRidge
    where the colors.
    I'm not even going to touch that one!

SRDV3 - You are starting to sound like one of the Bravo Shift Officers who really doesn't do a thing all day except sit under a tree and then handle his dispatched calls - and then when you do - you milk them out as long as you can. Just because you haven't been to IA doesn't mean a thing. And as far as not doing anything stupid, well, everyone has; it is just a matter of time..

Alphapatroldog. you got me. I have done my share of dumb things, just not stupid. You should come out from the darkness and into the sunshine of Bravo shift 8)

Re: Are Things that BAD????

Quote Originally Posted by Outlet
    1% who do not want to work hand around all day and night abd *****, *****, *****.
    Try 30% in my agency!!! You know when dispatchers are sending you to violent 38?s with no backup is kinda nice to know that other cops have it EZ. Ten calls waiting b/f you even go 10-8. Of course every Friday & Saturday the midnight guys like to go 10-8/10-6 & milk Thursday?s report for the first hour of their shift just for giggles & laughs.