BASTA

Thread: BASTA

BASTA

I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW MANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ON THIS BOARD HAVE EVER HELD A JOB IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR. MY GUESS WOULD BE VERY FEW IF ANY. WHERE IN THE FREE WORLD DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN WORK WHERE THERE ISN'T FAVORITISM? WHERE SOME PEOPLE AREN'T TREATED UNFAIRLY? GENTLEMAN, UNTIL NEVER NEVER LAND STARTS IT'S OWN PD THAN THIS IS IT. GO TO ANY OTHER PD BLOG ON THIS WEB SITE AND READ THEIR POSTS.....SAME SHIT GUYS!!!! THE LAST TIME I LOOKED, THERE ISN'T A DEPARTMENT IN THIS COUNTY OR STATE FOR THAT MATTER THAT ISN'T HIRING RIGHT NOW. IF IT IS THAT "UNCOMFORTABLE" FOR YOU TO COME TO WORK EVERYDAY THEN MAN UP AND GO!!!! THERE IS A CAKE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT WAITING FOR YOU IN THE BREAK ROOM. I AM AMAZED AT THE CRAP THAT FLOATS ACROSS THE BOARD EVERYDAY. THERE ARE ENOUGH GOOD PEOPLE WORKING HERE THAT THE 1% WHO CONSTANTLY AND INCESSANTLY ***** HERE UNDER ANONYMOUS SCREEN NAMES WILL NOT BE MISSED IF THEY GO. IF YOU ARE SOOOO WORRIED ABOUT THE $$$ GIVEN TO THE SOFTBALL TEAM BY OUR UNION I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU REQUEST SOME OF IT TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WAY.. I, AND I THINK ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HERE WILL CERTAINLY NOT STAND IN YOUR WAY.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE A LONG, HARD, LOOK IN THE MIRROR TONIGHT AND TRY TO REMEMBER WHY YOU TOOK THIS JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOT WHEN YOU DECIDED TO BECOME A "DAVIE" COP.....JUST A COP. DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT HOW YOU "WANTED TO HELP" PEOPLE AND HOW YOU FELT THE NEED TO "PROTECT" THEM?????? IF YOU START FEELING A LITTLE FLUSHED THEN THAT IS A GOOD THING. IT'S CALLED HUMILITY AND IT MEANS YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE. THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM THAT
    ANYONE CAN READ (I.E CIVILIANS) AND IT IS HUMILIATING TO ME THAT THEY ARE READING SOME OF THIS CRAP AND GOING TO BED EVERY NIGHT KNOWING THAT SOME OF YOU ARE ENTRUSTED WITH KEEPING THEIR FAMILIES SAFE.. GUY'S....WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GET FRUSTERATED AT TIMES WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE. ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY DON'T WOULD BE LESS THAN HONEST. BUT THAT IS THE REAL WORLD GUYS..I STILL LOVE THIS JOB (IN IT'S PURE FORM) AND BELIEVE IN WHAT WE DO. IF YOU GO BACK TO THE WAY YOU FELT IN THE ACADEMY, THE WAY YOU FELT AT GRADUATION....YOU'LL REALIZE THAT THIS PLACE MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT IT REALLY ISN'T ALL THAT BAD.

IF IV'E OFFENDED ANYONE, GET OVER YOURSELF. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR GET HAVE HIM WRITE YOU A SCRIPT FOR TESTICLES. IF YOU WANNA REPLY, DEBATE, OR SIMPLY CALL ME AN IDIOT PLEASE FEEL FREE. JUST LET ME KNOW WHO I WOULD BE REPLYING BACK TO...LAST I CHECKED WE HAVEN'T EMPLOYED ANY OFC. GUEST, 1, 2, OR 3.

GENE

PS BASTA MEANS "ENOUGH" IN ITALIAN

amen great post

I have to say, I am relieved. A number of weeks ago a neighbor of mine told me about this website and I've been following it closely since. I have been outraged that my tax dollars have been going to a group of people that I've been growing thoroughly disgusted with since I've been following these threads. It was refreshing to say the least reading that last post. You men/woman have to realize that there are still some of us that hold you high on a pedastol. I have been a resident here for almost 20 years and I have seen both the best and worst in encounters with members of your Police Department. I realize that you men/woman do an extremely hard job, but that is exactly what we respect you for. When we read the negativity and personal attacks on what I can only assume is against your co-workers, it tends to diminish the high regard we hold you in.

638, I commend you for speaking out, and only hope that you are right, that the majority of your department thinks along the same lines that you do. I for one, will sleep easier tonight knowing that my family and I are being looked after by people like you.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for not losing sight on the true "essence" of your chosen career.

A grateful Davie resident

you have gotten everything youve ever put in for since you been hear why wouldnt you think this place is so great. stop having your meals with stupervisors and maybe your eyes will open

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE RESIDENT.
    I have to say, I am relieved. A number of weeks ago a neighbor of mine told me about this website and I've been following it closely since. I have been outraged that my tax dollars have been going to a group of people that I've been growing thoroughly disgusted with since I've been following these threads. It was refreshing to say the least reading that last post. You men/woman have to realize that there are still some of us that hold you high on a pedastol. I have been a resident here for almost 20 years and I have seen both the best and worst in encounters with members of your Police Department. I realize that you men/woman do an extremely hard job, but that is exactly what we respect you for. When we read the negativity and personal attacks on what I can only assume is against your co-workers, it tends to diminish the high regard we hold you in.

638, I commend you for speaking out, and only hope that you are right, that the majority of your department thinks along the same lines that you do. I for one, will sleep easier tonight knowing that my family and I are being looked after by people like you.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for not losing sight on the true "essence" of your chosen career.

A grateful Davie resident
    How fake can you get? A resident thanking GD because he told people to stop talking smack about each other. Chances are GREATFUL RESIDENT is GD or one of his pals.

RESIDENTS / citizens don't refer to someone as " 638. " They refer to them by name.

Read the last three paragraphs. What a load of shizzat.

WANG....I RESPONDED TO MY OWN MESSAGE? CMON BRO, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. BY THE WAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW AN OFFICER "WANG"...TYPICAL

I believe I have found the devious and elusive Mr. Wang.

Check this out

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/19824

Charity

Hey 638, How's the big screen TV that we bought you working?

638 !!!!

JEAN,

YOU SHOULD LEAVE HERE BECAUSE YOU CONSTANTLY **** THINGS UP (CARS AND TASERS) AND YOU ARENT A VERY GOOD COP.

YOU ARE IN IT BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD DO AFTER THE COAST GUARD. YOU THREW A LINE ONTO BRADLEY AND DRAKE AND FOLLOWED THEM OUT JUST LIKE YOU FOLLOW THE SUPERVISORS AROUND THIS PLACE.

I GUESS YOU HAD TO POST THAT SO THE BOSSES WONT THINK YOU ARE A BAD GUY. IN FACT I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOU PRINTED IT OUT AND PUT IN ALL THEIR MAILBOXES AT WORK.

UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMEHTING INTELLIGENT TO ADD (NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL AND YOUR GREAT CAREER) SHUT THE HELL UP.