22 yrs to make sgt @ FHP and one day to make LT here at MCSO
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

22 yrs to make sgt @ FHP and one day to make LT here at MCSO

Removed for copyright violation.

Colonel Who

It was predicted in the earlier thread titled Colonel Who: "Maybe Chip-off-the-old-block will come on over to be the new kernel." :roll:

GREAT, We get rid of the Head Crook and now his son wants to take over where daddy left off? Hopefully 1A snoop E see's the light and rights the ship before it sinks!

I think that he should have to wait to get hired like everyone else. I have been on the waiting list for 2 months and still nothing???

why is there talk about what rank he would start as? he should be hired as a deputy. a troopers job is different from a deputies. they deal with traffic we deal with traffic and everything else. yes he has 22 years experience, but he should get hired as a deputy, do at least 1-2 years probation and then be considered to move up.

dont you think if he was hired on as a Sgt or higher that would cause problems? what about those that just took the Sgt/Lt test? its not fair to them for him to take one of the positions that they deserve.

c'mon sheriff, you're a fair guy, but please don't go making a mistake that would ruin the already ruined morale of the department.

Use your heads. He would be hired on as a deputy, not a supervisor. He already has worked as a patrol deputy and I'm sure because he has been a trooper he didn't forget how to do the job. Give the man credit.

It will be great if he is hired as a deputy, he has 22 years experience at FHP alone. The promotional exam is over and he is not eligible because he will be on probation for 1 year. I say let him test after probation is over at the next promotion exam. He has a ton of LE and supervisor experience. It will kill morale if he is given special favors though...like going to a special unit fresh out of FTO....not like that has ever happened at MSO :lol: . Traffic Unit Sgts......look out!!! :lol:

Good Man

You people are so narrow-minded when it comes to things like this. He is a good man and I look forward to working with him, for him or him for me. Good Luck RW

Wells

I can't wait to start working with Lt. Ricky Wells who is going to be in crime pervention starting in June I believe. Good lucky Ricky your a great addition to our department, since we use to work together in 1985.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Use your heads. He would be hired on as a deputy, not a supervisor. He already has worked as a patrol deputy and I'm sure because he has been a trooper he didn't forget how to do the job. Give the man credit.
    He never patrolled. He never went through FTO. He was a process server.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast