Where are the CP D/S?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Where are the CP D/S?

Here we are taking care of calls in the sites and look what these guys are up to!!!! :evil: :evil:
    !!! :evil: :evil:
    I saw this in the news and in the PB Post!!!!

April 18, 2007
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    MA07-55
    MEDIA ADVISORY

PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE COMMUNITY POLICING DEPUTIES PARTNER WITH PALM BEACH COUNTY HABITAT FOR HUMANITY

WHAT:
    16 Deputies from the Community Policing Division will partner with Habitat for Humanity and their volunteers to build a house on Oswego Ave in the Westgate Area.

WHEN:
    Thursday, April 19 and Friday, April 20, 2007

WHERE:
    Oswego Ave (Westgate area)
    West Palm Beach, FL

TIME:
    7:30 am to 3:00 pm

For additional information please contact Sgt. Rick Dempsey at 688-4186 or Bernadette Diaz, Volunteer & Family Services Coordinator for PBC Habitat for Humanity at 433-3351.

Apparantly they are out building homes for those who need them. They also participate in other community projects that stem out of their sites. That is why there are committed Deps like you to pick up the calls in the sites when they are not available. Thank you for all of your hard work and efforts, they do not go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit1
    Apparantly they are out building homes for those who need them. They also participate in other community projects that stem out of their sites. That is why there are committed Deps like you to pick up the calls in the sites when they are not available. Thank you for all of your hard work and efforts, they do not go unnoticed.
    So they work hard???
    When I never see them after dark....In dist 1.....
    And when they are there how can calls go out in their site and they not take them....How can they know whats going on!!!!
    Look at any major PD in the US and you will see that the CP is going away... and POP is on the rise....
    If they still have CP the number of officer assigned in min not near the numbers we have...... :evil:

It sounds like you are very unhappy with your assignment. It is a big agency, look into an assignment thay may make you happy. Don't worry about what others are doing, just do your best at what you do. Also, if you have any critzism, try presenting it to the Dist. 1 CP Sgt's and see if they can work their squads to better fit your perception of what they sould be doing. If that doesn't work, try the CP Lt., Capt. and Col. Gauger if needed. Good luck and God Bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It sounds like you are very unhappy with your assignment. It is a big agency, look into an assignment thay may make you happy. Don't worry about what others are doing, just do your best at what you do. Also, if you have any critzism, try presenting it to the Dist. 1 CP Sgt's and see if they can work their squads to better fit your perception of what they sould be doing. If that doesn't work, try the CP Lt., Capt. and Col. Gauger if needed. Good luck and God Bless you.
    I do not think it is proper that the taxpayers of PB County pay for deputies to hel Habitat or any other project while they are on the clock for PBSO...If they want to help build homes for those that need them, that is VERY admirable....but do it on your OWN time.

If I recall your patch and badge says Palm Beach County on it, not a zone assignment. The CP deputies work different types of projects than road patrol. Just because they are assigned a site doesn't mean they are to take all the calls in that site. I'm sure over time your zone partners have taking calls in your zone, does that mean they should hate you. We are all here to work together for the good of the communities. If you don't like taking the call of a road patrol deputy then transfer to another assignment. We are all brothers out here, let's grow up and work with one another and be safe.

I don't know, it sure seems like CP works 9-5, and criminals usually don't play until after dark.
    CP should hit the worst area in the evening if not at night, so road deputies don't have to do their site plans. The road, especially Dist 1 and 3 have alot to do already.
    CP sounds like a permanent vacation, and that's not what its suppose to do. In theory that is...

It's even worse than you know. If you knew half of what I know, you'd file on them for signal 30.

CP deputies

You may not be aware-but CP deputies do exactly what they are ordered from both of the Colonels (Gauger and Virdigi).

So its the FOG huh? I thought CP was going to attack the problem. Apparently now its the CP/This old house hour.

Then the District commanders need to lay off the road units because they want crime down in this development, or in this crack/section 8/HUD housing area!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast