THANK YOU

Thread: THANK YOU

THANK YOU

I wanted to thank Officer M. Berry for helping me a few months ago. I want you to know how much I appreciate all your help and kindness, and thank you for making sure I made it safely to my destination. You are truly an awesome police officer, and knowing you for so long, I can say I'm so proud of you.

Also to Officer Madden (sp?) thank you for taking care of my elderly father and making sure he got to the hospital safely, I know you can't remember every call. He was diagnosed with Toxic dementia, and has made a 100% recovery. (Dogwood St. elderly man having hallucinations) I have the upmost respect for you all and I appreciate you going the extra mile for those you serve. Awesome job guys, I rather like seeing Kudos on this thing instead of all the whining and complaining. NPRPD has alot to be proud of!

No need to thank me. That's what friends are for. I didn't ask Madden about his part, but that is his M.O. He is a good cop, and an even better person. I can assure you Madden would have helped you father like that even if he was off duty. We are here to help you when you need us, "neighbor".