S/A offices - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S/A offices

Quote Originally Posted by 0 no files
    I have to agree that it sounds perhaps more like a d/s problem than a sa problem.
    Oh yee of LITTLE EXPERIENCE

Re: NEVER

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is a joke.....There is NO WAY we are gonna get then to stop this junk. They only take "X" number of cases per year, so then they "weed them out". Weak cases, cases that require a REAL litigator to prosecute the case are the 1st to go. So, they take in "X" number of handpicked cases.....then they make PLEA DEALS to close the case. And the rest they prosecute.....this is how they have such a good conviction rate.....

Our SA Office is terrible......
    Can I get a big AMEN!

Re: NEVER

Quote Originally Posted by Here you go!!!
    This is a joke.....There is NO WAY we are gonna get them to stop this junk. They only take "X" number of cases per year, so then they "weed them out". Weak cases, cases that require a REAL litigator to prosecute the case are the 1st to go. So, they take in "X" number of handpicked cases.....then they make CHICKEN CRAP PLEA DEALS to close the case. And the rest they prosecute.....this is how they have such a good conviction rate.....

Our SA Office is terrible......
    Can I get a big AMEN!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AMEN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL that was a good one

"Been there done that" must be the expert on this and many other posts. How can a two year rookie know so much?

Are you a hero in your own mind?

[quote="Anonymous"]"Been there done that" must be the expert on this and many other posts. How can a two year rookie know so much?

Are you a hero in your own mind?

To use an old saying that was probably created LONG before my time........"I got more time at the GAS PUMPS, than you have on the road......."

Sure-up your cases

Quote Originally Posted by SA
    Sure-up your cases
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA... :lol: Well, I guess I have been "ADVISED" ! ! ! :roll: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by SA
    Sure-up your cases
    your right no every case that is brought to you guys is perfect. But instead of no filing it right away, call the D/S and advise him/her on how to fix it. I understand you have a stack of cases, but guess what thats why you work for the S/A's office and crime isn't going away. We get stacks of reports every day also. I guess next time a S/A tries to file a crime report at their house we should tell them were to busy. Fortunatley I became a D/S to help and assist the public not just screw them. so for all the S/A's that read this start working.

P.S. there are some S/A's that will go out of their way to help and do the job right.

No files

New SA in 1 year. Maybe then, cases will be prosecuted. D/S work so hard to make an arrest only to be dissed by no files and nolle prossed. Let's not vote any BK cronies in next. :lol:

Re: No files

Quote Originally Posted by DSDL
    New SA in 1 year. Maybe then, cases will be prosecuted. D/S work so hard to make an arrest only to be dissed by no files and nolle prossed. Let's not vote any BK cronies in next. :lol:
    Unfortunately, King Barry will be here until HE decides to leave. Rumor has it this is his last term, and he is getting a job with PBSO.
    I dont know how it is done, or what it takes, but i have heard the reason so many prosecutable cases get dumped is because the SAO just doesnt have the legal eagles to take them to trial, and not enough Judges to hear the cases. It would be nice to get up to speed so we can get our cases IN COURT where they belong. Even the bad guys know they cant beat the ride, but the rap is easy to beat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast