KELTEC 380

Thread: KELTEC 380

KELTEC 380

Anyone have any intel on this Keltec 380 and where to purchase one? Information is much appreciated. Does SSO authorize us to carry this weapon?

I got my Keltec 380 from the Bullet Hole on Main Street. I had to have it filed down a little because it kept jamming, but it works great, is light, and easily concealed.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    What do they run?

Quote Originally Posted by Penquin
    What do they run?
    I read this:
    Suggested retail price on the KEL-TEC P-3AT is $305 for blued finish, $345 for the parkerized version, and $360.00 for the chrome version.
    read it here

Speaking of pistols... where can we buy a small safe for about 15 pistols??? What kind of price are we looking at for safes???

Quote Originally Posted by sso
    Speaking of pistols... where can we buy a small safe for about 15 pistols??? What kind of price are we looking at for safes???
    Yeah and while we're on topic, does anyone know where I can get a decent gun cleaning kit for a decent price? And what kind of price are we talking about?

Keep your eyes open for the Suncoast Gun Show at the Manatee Civic Center. They usually have everything you are talking about. Unfortunately as a LEO you do not qualify to purchase a gun at the gunshow. You have to wait three days and they are only there for two. But you can order throught he Dept by speakign with the Armor. He has the forms and the prices are wholesale/govt prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Keep your eyes open for the Suncoast Gun Show at the Manatee Civic Center. They usually have everything you are talking about. Unfortunately as a LEO you do not qualify to purchase a gun at the gunshow. You have to wait three days and they are only there for two. But you can order throught he Dept by speakign with the Armor. He has the forms and the prices are wholesale/govt prices.
    Awesome I will do that

Yeah I bought the CCF permit years ago and that gets around the three day thing. Isnt that crazy a certfied LEO can not be exempt from the 3 day but some clown who sits through a gun class can or has a DD214 from 20 yrs ago can buy at he gun show or a dealer with no wait.. The Florida Department of State really needs to update its laws.

I got two of the Kel Tec 32's from CDNNInvestments.com for $200 each.

They also carry the 3AT for about $10 more. All you have to do is have it shipped to a licensed gun dealer. Ive ordered several guns from them and I would highly recommend them.

They also carry a ton of Used and new Sigs. Everything from the Sig Pro, 226 to the big bad 220. I think I paid about $400 each for my sigs I got from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry Wannabe
    I got two of the Kel Tec 32's from CDNNInvestments.com for $200 each.

They also carry the 3AT for about $10 more. All you have to do is have it shipped to a licensed gun dealer. Ive ordered several guns from them and I would highly recommend them.

They also carry a ton of Used and new Sigs. Everything from the Sig Pro, 226 to the big bad 220. I think I paid about $400 each for my sigs I got from them.
    Hey cool TU