what's going on - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what's going on

Re: swat personnel

I remember back in Civics class in Miami Lakes Middle....There is no such thing as a written declaration of Congress. Hey, I may have been born in another country but I think we call those things "Bills" in the U.S.

Re: swat personnel

forgot to put my name up top

If any of you have any concerns about our swat team...put your name on your comments and stop hiding behind your stupid usernames. come talk to me if you have any questions or concerns about the ability of our team and their qualifications...and it doesn't take an act of f---ing congress to use gas...come ask me about it.... :twisted:

you know who this is

SWAT situation

For starters I konw that I will take some heat for this. But this is how I feel. I still consider my self a SWAT Officer. I might not wear the pin but thats not what it is about. Its about being tactical and putting a fellow officer before self. These are things that have gone to the wayside in todays political "how many people can I step on to get promoted" new world of police work. SWAT is and should be innocent of this type of selfish bull s**t. As far as why I left the team it was a hard decision and it was for family reasons. One thing that I think people need to understand is that NO ONE should be talking S**t about the team or any past or present members with out EARNING the title of "SWAT Operator" first. And for those of you that will cry freedom of speech know that it is officers, soldiers,marines and others like them that defend the right for your verbal ignorance. I dont know what type of person would go on a public site like this one and talk s**t about a current SWAT operator, but I know this it is not a past or current member. WHY?? Because we dont do shit like that. In closing I wish all of the new members well and am confident that they will be outstanding SWAT operators. PP you are one of us now and you dont have to defend yourself to these idiot cowards that dont even have the courage to post their names. I agree with Joe I encourage new officers to try out for the team it will make you a better officer. Remember "All cops are equal, but only a select few are SWAT"

Quote Originally Posted by PS
    If any of you have any concerns about our swat team...put your name on your comments and stop hiding behind your stupid usernames. come talk to me if you have any questions or concerns about the ability of our team and their qualifications...and it doesn't take an act of f---ing congress to use gas...come ask me about it.... :twisted:

you know who this is
    Peter Sellers?

hey swat wannabe...a vote of NC for who....

Paul Schaeffer?

Maybe it is a vote of "nice camouflage"!!!!!! :wink:

Pope Pius

Or maybe a vote of 'naught confessions'.

Do we still have a SWAT Team? I always see VIN doing takedowns and entries.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast