Read the Cape Coral letter today WOW someone is pissed

congratulation of being rejected.

There is a disgruntled office who wrote a 2 page letter about CC Pd
    I would never apply or work for CCPD.

quote="jeanjr23"]congratulation of being rejected. [/quote]

Re: The Letter

We are still investigating the matter

Was this a letter to the department or something that was published?

Which letter, there have been at least 4 others, prior to the last poorly written one. They hid the other ones but the last one was sent out to so many people. Does anyone know exactly how many were sent and who exactly got them.

I thought they were processing the letters until Montesino and Herman were making copies and handing them out at the copy machine by the weight room. Why don't they release whose fingerprints they found.

Nothing new yet? Anyone ID'd yet? How come this scumbag still works here? It's like Heinz catsup, the anticipation is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nothing new yet? Anyone ID'd yet? How come this scumbag still works here? It's like Heinz catsup, the anticipation is painful.
    A Joker of a Sargent is telling everyone they know who did it and action is going to be taken. But there's an ongoing investigation involving two others which is kinda taken president. More to follow.

A Joker of a Sargent is telling everyone they know who did it and action is going to be taken. But there's an ongoing investigation involving two others which is kinda taken president. More to follow.
    Sounds like they don't have a clue...

I could use a good laugh at the expense of CCPD...someone should leak the letter to the public.

We are getting closer each the day.
    This investigation continues.
    We will find you and your letter writting days will soon be over.
    It will be much better if you turn yourself in before we, well you know what I'm talking about.

Thank you!
    :roll: Letter Task Force :shock:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast