SLOWLY BUT SURELY - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Polk
    We will never solve any of our problems if all we do is b*tch each other out anonymously on LEO AFFAIRS. Earlier this year, everyone wanted the union - the first step in solving anything is UNITY. We all need to work with and for each other - including sgts. and lts. Be safe and be smart.
    Thank You for being a true person. Lt, Sgt, Ofc. does not mean nothing in the big picture. Just do your job you asked for and push for better things in a positive way.
    God Bless all of you.

Re: Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by So
    Wow way to degrade half the department ......nice coming from a sgt. Look around, the majority of our employees are from highschool...as are much of the local officers in the area. When it comes to the point where people should quit making complaints or assessing problems with the department just because they are not pre military or college educated....maybe I will give your "hard working children" a call to see if I can work for them. And if you make a statistical list....the majority of the ones calling in or showing up late are the old timers who could give a rats ass about the job, the back up, or the "backbone". The guys who are taking the additional duty due to lack of officers from the old guys calling in are the rookies....whens the last time you saw a 10 yr plus officer work extras shifts? I guess that 8-5 shift thing is nice for you...but don't get on here and start putting people down for being tardy and pointing at rookies....cause let me tell you...the rookies arent the problem. They are just trying to improve on the situation.
    In response to the above comment: "...the majority of the ones calling in or showing up late are the old timers who could give a rats ass about the job, the back up or the "backbone." The guys who are taking the additional duty dure to lack of officers from the old guys calling in are the rookies...whens the last time you saw a 10 yr plus officer work extra shifts?"

129 never calls in unless he's broke something or dying, never shows up late - definitely knows and is all about the back up, works all the extra duty he can and he has 20+ yrs! Plus he can outrun most of you rookies! So there are SOME exceptions to the rule.

there are not "some" exceptions to the rule. 129 is the only exception

To those of you who continue to call others out on this site...I have only one thing to say...."KARMA" is wicked thing that will sneak up on you when you least expect it.

mark, that one comment about your wife was completely uncalled for and rude, however most of the post agree you are a great officer and a great person. don't let that idiot get you down.

Holstie is a good officer and knows his shit. I know this because I work with him. The fact that his wife is on this board at all and making such claims is absurd and she should know her place. If my wife made a post like that I think I would be a little fired up.

Thanks

I guess you don't know. We have adults (COPS), raising children, acting like children. No, I am sorry, below the children status. But I am suppose to call upon these people to teach me my new job? I will find my place.

Absurd

Quote Originally Posted by good one
    Holstie is a good officer and knows his shizzat. I know this because I work with him. The fact that his wife is on this board at all and making such claims is absurd and she should know her place. If my wife made a post like that I think I would be a little fired up.
    I also am a PCPD's wife and read this site regularly, as do many other wives/husbands who's lives are directly affected by their significant other's job as a LEO! I don't feel she was "out of her place" at all by making a positive remark about her husband, who she is obviously proud of...I also know the Holste's personally and think they are both great people! I think you are an immature jerk from the stone age who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. And you obviously don't know Holste at all or you would know he wouldn't appreciate you disrespecting his wife this way and would probably stomp a mudhole in your rear if he knew who you were!

DON'T TALK SMACK ABOUT 129

IT'S REALLY A SHAME FOR SOMEONE TO TALK SMACK ABOUT 129'S WIFE WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE POSTS. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ON THE SIGHT ABOUT THINGS GOING ON AT THE DEPT, THAT'S ONE THING BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO ATTACK SOMEONE'S FAMILY. I AS WELL SUPPORT 129 AND FEEL AS THOUGH THE ATTACK ON HIS WIFE IS UNJUSTIFIED. IN A TIME WHERE HALF THE OFFICERS HERE CALL IN SICK WHEN THEY HAVE .25 HOURS ON THE BOOK, THE LAST TIME 129 WAS OUT (ON VAC) WAS WHEN HIS WIFE WAS GIVING BIRTH!!! THE LAST TIME HE CALLED IN WAS WHEN HIS BABY WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH PNEUMONIA!!! CONSIDERING THAT HE TRAINED MOST OF YOU HERE FOR A PHASE OR MORE, YOU HAVE NO SENSE IF YOU TALK ABOUT HIM IN THAT WAY. TOO MANY PEOPLE WITHIN THIS DEPT THINK THEY ARE OWED SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY WORK HERE. EACH OF US FILLED OUT APPLICATIONS "IN HOPES" OF GETTING A JOB HERE, NO ONE TWISTED YOUR ARM TO AGREE TO TAKE IT. STOP BELLYACHING ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE OR DON'T HAVE. FOCUS ON YOUR JOBS AND THE REST WILL WORK OUT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE (IF ANYONE WILL TAKE YOU) DON'T JUST AUTOMATICALLY THINK YOU CAN JUST GO TO TAMPA. THOSE THAT HAVE LEFT WERE GREAT OFFICERS WHO DIDN'T COMPLAIN, THEY DID THEIR JOB!!! THEY QUIETLY WENT ABOUT IT IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER, WHICH IS WHAT THE RECRUITERS LOOK FOR. THINGS HAPPEN IN THEIR DUE TIME, GUYS LIKE 129 AND OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE HAVE PAID THEIR DUES AND HAD TO GO THRU A LOT WORSE WHILE WORKING HERE.

holste

Mark , Don't let this department get to you. Its not worth it, because you have done your time. Enjoy your wife and your baby. This department needs to find its place. The problem at this place is everyone want to be in everyone's business. Everyone here has thier closets full. We could open them for them if they keep talking smack. I don't their wife would like what they could read.......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234