Nepotism, what is it? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: I Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Wuher
    I wonder why either of them are so "celebrated" by the Admin. They are hateful, nasty, people. The female half was the one of the poorest road officers ever....completely worthless, The other enjoys inflicting pain on others. The Admin just loves them though.

Nice to see sheis in training!!!! Gotta love that!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the april fool
    hey if your gonna talk crap about folks why pick on these two... lets talk crap about the A&&hole that is now in CIS!!!! talk about someone that doenst know patrol and is a nasty ***** to other officers as well as citizens.... talk about someone the admin loves and everyone else hates... you know the one.... the one that met the president for reasons we wont discuss on here.... stop picking on the B's they arent the worst we have.....

Very true, I have never seen such a sour person. This person has issues. I can say they will never see the road again....................... Thank goodness

Admin needs to wake up or regroup. If they allow this behavior, this will not go away. Ask the recruits at the academy, ask the newer officers who dealt with the BS during orientation, or ask 99 % of the officers in this PD how they have been treated by the training queen. These are not isolated incidents, they are patterns of behavior that have gone on for years. If we keep ignoring the problem, this city and dept will be responsible in the end. The hateful attitude toward coworkers is one thing, but now the OT deal is puttting this over the edge.

How bout you scared folks who have a problem with these people actually go to them and voice your concerns and find out what is real and what is fiction. Instead you people like to hide behind a website like this one and keep stiring the pot. If there is a problem then go to a supervisor otherwise grow up and just do your job. It is like a high school drama session with this stupid crap.

FACT

Well it's nice to see all of you posting soooo much hostility on a false accusation. I'm not sure who the bigger idiot is; the first poster with "Fact" or the rest of you followers who bought into the "Fact". Which is not "Fact". Dumb asses post "Fact" all the time on this web site and yet most of the information is false and inflammatory, placed here to incite a web-riot and turn officers against each other. We all know where it all stems from. The paraniod schzophrenic antisocial personalities that work in CIS. Almost all of whom do not work overtime and wouldn't know where the board was if they had to. Get back to trying to solve cases and let the rest of the non-medicated world revolve.

:roll:

Actually

Actually the complaint came from DARE and multiple patrol officers, a person in CIS (who was obligated to) had the stones to bring it up to Unmisig. I don't think anyone should be punished, I just think the shenanigans should stop.

Don't drag CIS into this...you know most of Patrol (including the Grand Regal SPO's) are mostly stupid and can barely investigate a theft much less any other crime....as evidenced by the parade of lost souls asking for CIS help. Just look tough, wear your black gloves, don't really fight crime, and let real cops do the heavy lifting for you.

Bottom line is this will be covered up by the admin and a little slappie on the wrist may arise. Be careful next time you break the rules, people are watching. If everyone has not figured this out there is a sub-culture at pppd. Figure it out for yourself, certain people get trucks, trailers, and others perks, while others are left holding the bag. It's not what you know, but who you know. Change your OT detail to to help your friends/underlings. A lot of sneaky stuff going on, but lots of folks have taken notice. It's not going on unknown.

ot

Idiots

If you all had any knowledge of the situation you would know the DARE unit had nothing to do with it!!! Nice try trying to bring those two into it..Lets not get those two mouths started...

The good ole boys system in full effect. Sorry everyone, but if you didn't realize this string of posts won't shut down the system. There is a tight knit inter-group, who run this agency and can do whatever they please, with nothing being said. The OT board, the positions made special for chosen persons, horse gang, etc. Stay around and get used to it. This admin allows this to continue and nothing will change. I wish A.L. would look into this situation!??

Amazing

You are an embarassment on so many different levels.

No explanation is necessary.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast