gun crazy cops - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: gun crazy cops

Quote Originally Posted by oHHHHH yEAHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by PPPD
    WELL PPPD OFFICERS WERE STUPID AND THE DISPATCHERS SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE THEY WERE 10/12 WITH THE 1ST RESPONDING OFC...WELL WORKING FOR CLYDE THEY MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG...

WHEN THE FIRST OFC ON SCENE SAID 10-97 AND THEN THE SECOND ONE WENT 10-97 AT THE OTHER LOCATION, DIDN'T THEY FIND IT STRANGE THAT THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THERE!!! COME ON PEOPLE AND YOU CARRY GUNS...HOW SCAREY

ANYWAY ALL OF YOU HAD A PART IN THIS FIASCO. THE RADIO SYSTEM SUKKS ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BECAUSE ADMIN DON'T GIVE A SHI%T ABOUT OFC SAFETY.

THE OFFICERS SHOULD HAVE REPEATED 10-20 AS SHOULD THE DISPATCHERS....

MAYBE THE OFC SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT HIS MDT FOR THE CORRECT ADDRESS, BUT THEN AGAIN WE ONLY HIRE THE BEST ILLETERATE A HOLES AROUND.
    GIVE THOSE BOYS GPS :lol:

How can you say look at your MDC. Half the time it takes those queens in the comm center atleast 5 minutes to show you out on a call. That is if they even hear you. Unreal, were are accountable as officers. From the track record up there..... they are not. They need to be accountable for their actionsor lack there of.........
    Well I can say look at your MDT it has the correct address on it. As for training???LOL Look who the supervisor is and that will say it all in the lack of training. And we could hear you if you got the sh$t out of your mouths and spoke properly. Dispatch is just as accountable for their actions as you Leo's are. As for the track record, if they kept the good dispatchers and stopped hiring crap then it would be better. All the good ones left years ago thanks to previous and present supervisors.

How true that is...It's Illiterate you stupid idiot..and how about not using all caps so we can see how awesome your sentence structure is. I love this place man..I really do..PPPD FOREVER!!!

you love this place.... ha! how can you say that???? PPPD is not forever soon the SO will take over, trust me.... pinellas county will become metro pinellas.... you must be one of the assholes that like to kiss ass and brown nose.... i bet you like sitting under a tree while others are taking calls.... PPPD FOREVER!!! Are you still in high school... oh wait im sorry maybe you are an explorer!!!!!

Blah Blah

To paraphrase our deputy friend who worked with us in the past but then left and now haunts our site because he has no life....

Blah Blah...PCSO #1...Blah Blah...Pinellas Park sucks...blah blah...PCSO can beat up your mom...Blah Blah...Your mom wears combat boots....Blah Blah...Metro Pinellas....Blah Blah....PCSO the best....blah blah...8 years ago the supervisors sucked....blah blah...conspiracy....devil...evil....head spinning...blah blah blah blah....my life sucks....I have no life....must bug Pinellas Park....I am so Happy.....You are not....blah blah blah...I was mediocre then....blah blah...still am now....

Thanks for the entertainment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    To paraphrase our deputy friend who worked with us in the past but then left and now haunts our site because he has no life....

Blah Blah...PCSO #1...Blah Blah...Pinellas Park sucks...blah blah...PCSO can beat up your mom...Blah Blah...Your mom wears combat boots....Blah Blah...Metro Pinellas....Blah Blah....PCSO the best....blah blah...8 years ago the supervisors sucked....blah blah...conspiracy....devil...evil....head spinning...blah blah blah blah....my life sucks....I have no life....must bug Pinellas Park....I am so Happy.....You are not....blah blah blah...I was mediocre then....blah blah...still am now....

Thanks for the entertainment.

Go play with your toy cars!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is your department going to fold if the Florida tax base dont give you a break.

No

Doesn't appear there has been any talk of it.

The city media folks have been down playing it a bit in the papers.

Clearwater is the city talking about getting rid of their PD.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345