How did it get this bad? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    THE PCPD IS SO SAD UNTIL IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO ANYTING IT DOES.. SADLY TO D=SAY THE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT NEED TO TAKE OVER. PCPD NEED TO SHAPE UP. HARASSING CITIZENS IN AN UNETHICAL MANNER IS TOTALLY AWLFUL. PLEASE GIVE ME A MOMENT WITH THE CHIEF AND I DO BELIVE, I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. SAM COOPER IS DEAD AND THE DEPARTMENT WENT WILD.
    Please translate in english.

FORMER PCPD

FIRST, IF THE SHERIFF TOOK OVER YOU WOULD GET HORRIBLE SERVICE. THE SHERIFF WOULD NOT RESPOND TO HALF OF WHAT PLANT CITY RESPONDS TO. I USED TO WORK FOR PLANT CITY BUT LEFT OVER FIVE YEARS AGO TO THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE. I WILL TELL YOU SIR THAT PLANT CITY RESPONDS TO MORE AND TOLERATES MORE B.S. THEN WE DO AT HCSO. THAT SIR IS A FACT. THE SHERIFF WILL NOT BE TAKING OVER PLANT CITY AS A MATTER OF FACT PLANT CITY IS TAKING MORE AREA FROM THE COUNTY EVERY YEAR EXTENDING IT'S BORDERS. AND IF THEY DID TAKE OVER IT WILL BE THE SAME OFFICERS JUST A DIFFERENT AGENCY.

moral

The leo web site is a beautiful tool.Use it to look around at the other departments in Fla.See what is ailing everyone and try not to duplicate their mistakes. A union sounds so wonderful, it will fix everything!!FOP PBA or anything of the sort is only as strong as its members and the people who make up the union are around You already why not work together and come up with a workable solution to Your problems and take that to the table see what happens. But the main thing is work together as a unit,scattered as You guys sound You will easily be controlled and never get anything even as a union because of constant internal bickering...Lots of Luck...with the media and public attacking every move You make You will need it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123