background investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can police reports indicate that kind of information does it fall under HIPAA?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    May I toss me 2 cents in this conversation? My suggestion, and I understand where your coming from, but, my suggestion is to advise him to learn how to say, "Paper or Plastic" No offense, but he attempted suicide because he was in college, what's he goign to do if he sees a dead baby with his rear opened up and seamen dripping from it?
    You sick *******! keep your two cents to yourself.

Thankyou Fladeputydog. I just want to see my reach his dream and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ
    Thankyou Fladeputydog. I just want to see my reach his dream and be happy.
    Your welcome. Tell him good luck.

You have lost ur mind...

May I toss me 2 cents in this conversation? My suggestion, and I understand where your coming from, but, my suggestion is to advise him to learn how to say, "Paper or Plastic" No offense, but he attempted suicide because he was in college, what's he goign to do if he sees a dead baby with his rear opened up and seamen dripping from it?
    You know, you need treatment.... what the heck is the matter with you??? To the son who wants to be a firefighter...GOT FOR IT AS THE BEST YOU CAN BE!! For what it is worth you have my vote of confidence...you'll be fine! Remember it is a job and do it to the best of your ability and be safe out there. To Dad, he'll be GREAT! just my opinion!!

That guy is sick for even writing that

Re: You have lost ur mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest !
    You know, you need treatment.... what the heck is the matter with you??? To the son who wants to be a firefighter...GOT FOR IT AS THE BEST YOU CAN BE!! For what it is worth you have my vote of confidence...you'll be fine! Remember it is a job and do it to the best of your ability and be safe out there. To Dad, he'll be GREAT! just my opinion!!
    I must say i agre with the gang here again. Seeing a baby in a situation like that could make anyone crack. Yes, even if we passed the thing we go through. The guy was in college at the time, 10 years ago. Im sure he has grown more mature and learned more of lifes lessons. I am putting my money on the guy to DO WELL as a firefighter. GO GET EM SMOKE EATER ! !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12