Recent Postings
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recent Postings

Recent Postings

Cowardly people make false or inaccurate assertions and post anonymously. I work for Sheriff Wells...and believe me I have worked hard. I receive NO special favors. As for being paid to run his campaign that too is inaccurate. Any assertion that I left St. Petersburg for other than line of duty injuries (of some significance) are false. SPPD does not provide light duty positions for supervisors, even in if they were incurred in the line of duty, as were mine. At my pension hearing, as one officer so bluntly put it, I gave my blood, bones and teeth in service and have paid a price in my health that while maybe not visible is hard for me to even discuss. I have considered myself fortunate to be able to contribute to Law Enforcement in other ways that thus far have proven successful and a good use of my education, training and experience. As for Chief Davis, the EEOC ruled that his actions were retaliatory when he reassigned me within hours of my truthful testimony. At that time I had been through multiple reconstructive surgeries from head, face, neck and other injuries--and had been light duty for several years. He was sanctioned and ordered to seek management training but declined. I was truthful in testimony made in response to a sexual harassment/hostile work environment allegation against Davis by another sergeant--wherein I was under oath. Any other inference is not true. When it came time to do the right thing, I did it, while others failed to recall or flat out lied. Maybe some of you have been the victim of a false accusation--if so you would be greatful to have me as your witness. The truth while sometimes costly, is for me what has always been a saving grace. As for what happened to my niece, I have only one thing to ask of each of you. Consider whether you would retire after 30 plus years of service if there were no basis to an allegation(s) made? In fact, testimony from witnesses--which established the foundation for the accuracy and perception of his actions, were key in Mr. Pearson's decision to resign. They are public now as are taped statements. Read them. I never made a complaint against Pearson, although other women did come forward once they knew there was a "safe" forum to do so. I am sorry for how they were treated and the fear and vulnerability that was the result of someone abusing their position to force submission to unwanted comments, advances and physically inappropriate acts. I know only too well what Mr. Pearson is capable of, but you will find no record of any accusation made by me. His saying otherwise is patently false. I chose not to for reasons that I will not disclose here. I will say that Mr. Pearson's wife and family have my deepest sympathy for what must be a very painful reality.The biggest lesson I learned is that much like the military, "the leader sets the tone". Who should be held accountable for these actions would seem painfully obvious. If Mr. Pearson wants to be treated professionally and respectfully than as a Colonel he should not have required any warning that his behavior was inappropriate--he has a Masters in Public Administration. I believe basic human decency and how one conducts themselves with their subordinates and their peers is covered in Management 101.

BOO HOO Linda

Ms. Perez:Why did you have to go to such lengths to defend yourself concerning the false allegations made against Ken Pearson? You have a reputation for this kind of behavior and that is why you were hired here. Any fool can see that. You did just what you were told by two "higher ups" (we all know who they are) and you accomplished it once again. Ken retired because he had no choice, the Sheriff asked him too. He had no recourse, read the office general orders section on being the Col. We the people of Manatee County can see right thru you and the ones who hired you. We will stand by one of our own and not one from north of the river. Sorry about you illnesses, maybe you need to retire and take care of yourself! We will not be swayed by your poor me posting, we know the truth! Ken Pearson was FRAMED!

Linda Perez

Linda why dont you tell everyone at th SO how you got the the sheriff to hold your certification being that you are disabled, and it was Ken Pearson who was against you maintaining you in a cerified position because you were a liability, but wait you had to alleged all of this non-sense against Ken to get your way.....so your not as innocent as you claim

Pinocchio "The Nose" Perez

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Suzanne Perez
    Cowardly people make false or inaccurate assertions and post anonymously. I work for Sheriff Wells...and believe me I have worked hard. I receive NO special favors. As for being paid to run his campaign that too is inaccurate.
    Liar, liar, nose on fire.

Sarasota Herald Tribune, 3/4/2005:
    “Records show the sheriff paid $9,500 to an employee in his office who ran his campaign. Under state election laws, employees are not allowed to do anything campaign-related during regular working hours and cannot use county-owned equipment during the campaign. Linda Perez, a civilian employee in the sheriff's office, coordinated events and maintained the campaign Web site. Wells paid her $9,500.”

Numerous groups invited the Sheriff to appear at campaign forums. They can attest that Linda Perez sheduled & coordinated his campaign appearances during her work hours at MSO. She also attended these campaign appearances. How is it possible to say otherwise when there were so many witnesses?

Re: Recent Postings

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Suzanne Perez
    I gave my blood, bones and teeth in service...When it came time to do the right thing, I did it, while others failed to recall or flat out lied.
    Strange how Linda thinks everyone else is a liar, including an assistant Manatee County attorney. And how strange that she’s apparently fixated on her on-duty patrol injury. She didn’t spend much time as a uniformed patrol officer. She was punched in the face by a juvenile in 1992, resulting in her broken nose. The city afforded her every opportunity for maximum medical improvement, with expensive reconstructive surgery, at no expense to her. Evidently angered that the city of St. Pete wouldn’t let her coast along for the rest of her career in a high-paying non-uniformed position, she apparently turned litigious.

8/31/1999 St Pete Times:
    In an apparent litigious rampage, Linda Perez accused St. Petersburg city attorney Robert Eschenfelder of untruthful testimony. He’s now a Manatee County assistant attorney, go ask him:
    “According to Perez, Eschenfelder had heard the chief [of police] say, ‘Karen is a whore, and Linda [Perez] is not much different.’”
    - - - -
    12/16/2000, St Pete Times:
    “Perez was stripped of her position as coordinator of the [St. Petersburg Police] department's Employee Assistance Program and told she was going to street patrol... Perez says the city's actions have caused her great mental pain, injury, sickness, severe emotional distress and embarrassment, among other things...She went on medical leave May 19, 1999, and was cleared to return to light duty work in July of this year. She says she was told no light duty positions were open for her...”
    - - - -
    6/9/2001, St Pete Times: “Litigious police officers”
    “LINDA PEREZ: Officer alleges sex discrimination and retaliation for testifying of a hostile work environment.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Troll

At least Perez signed her name, troll and the rest of you should climb back under the rock you came from. There you can work your nasty deeds. It's easy to gossip when you don't have to man up.

Let the lizards sun themselves on a rock

Quote Originally Posted by Under the rock go u
    At least Perez signed her name, troll and the rest of you should climb back under the rock you came from. There you can work your nasty deeds. It's easy to gossip when you don't have to man up.
    “Under the Rock” you inspired me! I decided to form a Linda Perez Fan Club. Everyone who wants to join, just leave a message with your real name. :mrgreen:

fan club

OK LINDA! :twisted:

Well said, worst nightmare. :snicker:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Linda Perez Fan Club

Hi ya, my name is Bud and I’m the official scorekeeper. There are 9 anonymous posts including my own, and one real name by Linda herself so that one doesn’t count. The official tally so far:

He-man People Haters Club: 9 / Linda Perez Fan Club: goose egg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast