Sad thing to see - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Sentences

Dear lord Susan.
    Can you post the condensed version?
    I had to take a nap half way through the post, make some coffee, start reading again, made dinner, finished the post, and went to sleep.
    Reading your posts take all day.

Susan....

Susan, I think you really need to realize something here before you continue this insanity. Please Susan, understand this........just take the time to sit, relax and understand this one thing. The postings on here that you have been going back and forth with are probably a total of about 1% of the Tampa Police Dept. You have been ranting a raving back and forth with probably the same 5-10 officers or civilians since this started. REMEMBER, there are 990 other officers you work with who do not come to this site, don't know you, don't care about this topic, and overall just want to come to work and do the job then go home with their family.
    You have now garnered the attention of many of those others by simple word of mouth and I am sure people have come here just to read and not even posted. You seem hell bent on a "revolution" as I quote from an earlier post of yours. Susan, most of the people you work with don't care anything about race.......they don't even know what you are talking about when you talk about "fear"........you have made yourself look terrible all over these responses to maybe 10 total people. You are arguing with such a small percentage of officers. The rest only know you now from your racist remarks. Do you think officers I work with on my squad really talk at work about ABLE, or "fear" or any of the crazy things you are talking about.
    I read in your last post that you said you "really don't know why you are responding to this site". Well, we finally agree, neither do I or many of your coworkers or friends. I can tell you that I am embarrassed, and so are lots of the people you know. They might be saying to you that they support you, but trust me you have been a total embarrassment in some of your statements. Do you have any idea how many black/white partners, great friends, husband/wives there are at this Dept??? You have made a complete and total idiot out of yourself so please don't drag many unsuspecting people down with you. All this over some simple argument between such a small number of people, what a total shame.
    I did not know you before, but at least I know your thoughts now if I ever get into the elevator with you and see your name tag. I will keep my mouth shut, because race does not run my life and I am not consumed with it as you are. Good luck to you, you have created a black eye for this fine Dept. I, as well as the other 990 officer at this place will continue to do our job and be friends will everyone and no worry about the race or color of the people we work with or deal with. You can continue your immature stunts on here, but I warn you it is really making you look bad.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213