Sad thing to see
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Sad thing to see

I attended the retirement party of an Assistant Chief the other day. I have great respect for this Asst Chief and actually like her very much. However, I was quite saddened at the events the occured at the retirement party.

I was stunned was a certain former Chief of the St Pete PD made his speech and it was as racist as they come. He beet the minority drum harder and harder. He accused the city of being racists and insinuated that they had held down blacks.

Then came a few more minority officers who spoke of the same mistreatment. (now if I am wrong tell me, but hasn't every single eligible black been promoted off this list?....over much more senior and better qualified whites???)

Then the retiring Asst Chief spoke and I lost ALL respect for her. She could speak of nothing but her blackness and she basically stated that the only reason she made it as high as she did was because of her skin color. Yes, SHE said it.

The blacks in the room yelled "AMEN!!!!" and the whites wanted to puke.

Chief, I am sad to see you go as I think you did a great job as Asst Chief....however, your true colors as a racist were shown as you walked out the door!!!!

She also blasted the PBA and the fact that we are a union department!

JOKE

Thats Pathetic and would be unacceptable if shoe were on the other foot!

Unbelievable. I wake up every morning, look at myself in the mirror, and praise God I was born white. Life could have been tougher...

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Question

Former Chief of Police of St Pete?
    Are you referring to Go.D?
    I can only assume that the retirement party of your Asst/Chief might mean that she might have attended the same Police Academy if GoD was a speaker. Which city did he accuse of being racist ~ Your fair or My shitzhole ?

Inquiring minds across the Bay are in the need to know.
    Anyone one have AUDIO / VIDEO ??????

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Tina retired?

We are heading foe a cival war in this country!

Quote Originally Posted by Was there
    I attended the retirement party of an Assistant Chief the other day. I have great respect for this Asst Chief and actually like her very much. However, I was quite saddened at the events the occured at the retirement party.

I was stunned was a certain former Chief of the St Pete PD made his speech and it was as racist as they come. He beet the minority drum harder and harder. He accused the city of being racists and insinuated that they had held down blacks.

Then came a few more minority officers who spoke of the same mistreatment. (now if I am wrong tell me, but hasn't every single eligible black been promoted off this list?....over much more senior and better qualified whites???)

Then the retiring Asst Chief spoke and I lost ALL respect for her. She could speak of nothing but her blackness and she basically stated that the only reason she made it as high as she did was because of her skin color. Yes, SHE said it.

The blacks in the room yelled "AMEN!!!!" and the whites wanted to puke.

Chief, I am sad to see you go as I think you did a great job as Asst Chief....however, your true colors as a racist were shown as you walked out the door!!!!

Garbage!
    I will say this, in all of history, on any continent, there has NEVER been a successful black society!!!!! Why? Another question, If America decided o.k. here are the keys to your new castle, how long do you think it would take before Anarchy would rule the streets?

to the head

Wasnt one of her relatives under investigation for muder?
    Its kind of sad that charges werent pressed...
    That was when Bennie was in charge right.
    I guess no one wanted to step on anyones toes.

It was a nice retirement party. Can we all use the break room now for private special functions?. Those speechs did occur. They were totally unacceptable and made the other peopel present feel uneasy. Can I talk about my spanish roots and how you're keeping me down by not letting all my distant relatives swim across the border ???

What blacks need is a leader who will recognize the true problems: There is no stigma attached to: criminality, un-wed mothers, lack of education, violence against women and a general apathetic attitude. The "system"is only to blame because thru welfare and affimative action it has turned a generation into dreamless, un-ambitous, copy-cats who make the same mistakes as those before them. Where are the TRUE leaders to address these issues??? Instead all we get are these clowns with their "How can I make this whole race thing benefit ME?". MLK..........where are you????

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast