New Policy

Thread: New Policy

New Policy

To experienced Deputies

When a less experienced Deputy asks a question try to help them with an answer instead of sulking and saying

You make more money than me you have less time

didn,t you go to FTO and the Academy?

Why should I

Plus we new guys like you and are not as miserable.

Be Nice

I have to agree with your request for assistance. I know I don’t know it all and I have been humping calls for 25 years. Sometimes we forget things that we haven’t used in a while. There should be NO PROBLEM in asking a question of another deputy. If a career 4 asked me a question, I wouldn’t slap him/her around. He/she is my brother/sister and I would try to help with the answer. If I had no idea, I would get with the deputy later and ask, hey what did you find out about that question?? Come on guys, we all work together, even if we work for different agencies. We are our own worst enemies when we don’t help each other out. I know I would feel terrible if I gave another cop crap for asking a question, and then later he ended up on the National LEO Memorial Wall. All it takes is a split second. Thankfully, 99.9% of us will never know how close we came to NOT going home. Let’s treat each other a little nicer, PLEASE.

PS...No jokes from your end either. Stress has different effects on different people.

Car envy

My 05 sports the new graphics and has 41k miles
    equiiped with the newer strobes.

Deputies with more time have beaters

Therefore I am resented Then My Radio is a better one with digital screens.

ENVY ENVY ENVY

so to the vets i say I am sorry you do not have a Cooler Radio and a better vehicle.

GROW UP

To the younger complainers....

Listen to the old guy above (Been There, Done That ) and take a little criticism. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them in person, not here. This place resolves nothing but line the pockets of pharmacies everywhere due to the influx of high blood pressure meds....

Like Been There, Done That, I pride myself on trying to help anyone... I would feel bad if I gave a Brother/Sister in uniform a hard time.

Moral is.... Take care of your own problems and quit whining... we have it great here and sure as hell should not be bickering back and forth the way we always do......

Been There, Done That is 100% right.... We cops are our own worst enemies.....

Goal for every cop should be to go home at night PERIOD!!!

Be safe Y'all and we will never have the perfect car considering we drive vehicles built by the lowest bidder :lol: ... so quit dreamin' about them

Quote Originally Posted by Guest218887

Listen to the old guy above (Been There, Done That ) and take a little criticism. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them in person, not here. This place resolves nothing but line the pockets of pharmacies everywhere due to the influx of high blood pressure meds....

Like Been There, Done That, I pride myself on trying to help anyone... I would feel bad if I gave a Brother/Sister in uniform a hard time.

Moral is.... Take care of your own problems and quit whining... we have it great here and sure as hell should not be bickering back and forth the way we always do......

Be safe Y'all and we will never have the perfect car considering we drive vehicles built by the lowest bidder :lol: ... so quit dreamin' about them
    Very well said brother.

we hurt us more then anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by D/S RP
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest218887

ry well said brother.
    yup yup take your lumps and help each other out WE are all we have . No one understands what we deal with except us!!

Re: New Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    To experienced Deputies

When a less experienced Deputy asks a question try to help them with an answer instead of sulking and saying

Why should I

Plus we new guys Don,t have giant pot bellies like you and are not as miserable.

In closing

GET A LIFE
    If I can answer any questions about PBSO, etc let me know. You will get an honest answer from me.

To experienced Deputies

Why should I

Plus we new guys Don,t have giant pot bellies like you and are not as miserable.

In closing

GET A LIFE
    If I can answer any questions about PBSO, etc let me know. You will get an honest answer from me RETIREPBSO

To experienced Deputies

Why should I

Plus we new guys like you and are not as miserable.

In closing

GET A LIFE
    If I can answer any questions about PBSO, etc let me know. You will get an honest answer from me.
    As long as you're not O trying to come back under another code name. I'm sure you could answer some questions, but like I said O comes and goes and we never know who he is until his true colors show.