This board
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This board

This board

This board was intended for NPPD LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS not the public. Ever since Georgie posted this site in the paper, most all postings are from nosey citizens. So go ahead and ask all the questions you want, your just gonna have another uninformed citizen answer them for you because there wont be anymore LEO'S on here.

i am a nppd officer and i like this site and will continue to use it

i will still use sorry :twisted:

Since this board is open to the public we kind of have to deal with it. I can only hope that the nasty posts are coming from disgruntled citizens that just do not like the police and not within. We all know that they are there and they live a miserable life so let them be, they will have to deal with us eventually.

nosey citizens
    If it were not for those nosey citizens I suppose you wouldn't have a job.

Yes, and along with their apparent love for the local citizens that provide them with a job ......they certainly display their appreciation for the fact that citizens, and their ever growing tax liability, will be the ones to pay for their infamous pay raise....this message board certainly reveals their level of arrogance. :x No wonder they want all to themselves.....

Re: This board

Quote Originally Posted by nppd ofc.
    This board was intended for NPPD LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS not the public. Ever since Georgie posted this site in the paper, most all postings are from nosey citizens. So go ahead and ask all the questions you want, your just gonna have another uninformed citizen answer them for you because there wont be anymore LEO'S on here.

Definition of a "Nosey" citizen: someone that wants to be informed
    about NPPD.....how dare they want to do that.....they are just citizens. What goes on at NPPD is for NPPD to know and no one else.

Hey Daisy, when you put your bullet proof vest on every morning or night to go to work and kiss your family goodbye, maybe for the last time, maybe you're right, how dare we ask for a pay raise! We can change this forum to DaisyDuke.com and hope that someday you can be in our shoes and experience what we go through.

A lot of officers and deputies put their vests on and kiss their families goodbye everyday and don't ever expect to be working for the highest paid agency from Tampa to Naples..................why is NPPD more deserving than the rest????

well its pretty safe down here in north port we have a lot less call volume then sso or mso and even spd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast