What happened to Steve Cole? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For those of you who don't remember Steve, he was definitely one of us. Pitiful to see that the brotherhood is not alive and well. I guess these are just different days and times. Woohoo! Someone got a stat for a part 2 crime!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    For those of you who don't remember Steve, he was definitely one of us. Pitiful to see that the brotherhood is not alive and well. I guess these are just different days and times. Woohoo! Someone got a stat for a part 2 crime!!!
    Steve was and is a great guy and a friend to all cops. This was however, a crash. It's not about "stats" or "brotherhood". It's about doing our job. Lets keep the blame where it belongs. He is a nice guy who made a very bad decision. No more no less..

Steve was and still is a great guy. Unfortunately, he was invloved in a s4. He was very obviously s1 very lathargic with slurred speech. It was also obvious to the other driver invloved.

Pitiful to see that the brotherhood is not alive and well. I guess these are just different days and times.
    Yeah and it's pitiful to see a moron post this in a public forum.

Steve was and is a great guy and a friend to all cops. This was however, a crash. It's not about "stats" or "brotherhood". It's about doing our job. Lets keep the blame where it belongs. He is a nice guy who made a very bad decision. No more no less..
    He IS the one to blame. Was he in his G-ride?

I'd take 3 drunk coles to one sober Mcelroy, he is a gentleman and would love to have him back, (and lose the one that is there now)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1038267
    Yeah and it's pitiful to see a moron post this in a public forum.
    Public record

Unregistered
    Let this gentleman RIP.

No need for nonsense

Unregistered
    Y’all so angry !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12