Report on Matt Williams/DiOGi Shooting - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Report on Matt Williams/DiOGi Shooting

AntiJudd you are a complete idiot for saying that on this site. Matt's family has been through enough without morons like you posting lies and rumors.

antijudd,

i'd be happy to resolve any questions you have regarding this subject in person. i work out of the substation near pcc on 98. feel free to come by so we can speak face to face. otherwise,keep your lies to yourself.

pw

antijud------ if you live on the east side come to the lk wales sub i'm sure there are some of us that will talk to you there to...........................................

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

The AntiJudd poster has had their post deleted and their IP banned for their post violating the Terms of Use.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Free speech and cheap talk... i thought both were protected; or were. Wow....ohhhh yea... welcome to The "change" Obama, aka Barry whatshisname, was talking about, doing away with the constitution.

A friend of mine told me about this website and this is my first time here and it will probably be my last.

To read some of the things written here, I just want to be ashamed. We've come a long way from the Dan Daniels era. Yes, I've been here that long.

For those that say you have peoples backs ... well you have to be 'wet behind the ears' and have never expierence anything like that. Until you expierence it, you don't know what you are going to do. In a situation like that, you never know what your brain will make your body do. "Never say never, because that's when never will happen."

Before you put something into writing, esspecially the mean, hatefull, and some of the ridiculus things that were written here ... write it down first and think, is that something I would want my child, mother, and/or loved one to read about me. Like Ms. Williams said, her children will eventually read everything that is written about their father. As I've been told through out the years, a little common sense goes a long way.

For those that have said they listened to the tape. I would like to know what you heard. There are those of us that have had to listen to that frontwards and backwards to get times for different investigations. Guess I didn't hear what you did and I really would like to know what I've missed.

It's a shame that God decided to take one of the good guys home with him, esspecially the way he did. There have been changes made since then and probably more coming. Who knows, maybe the man upstairs decided that as an agency we were complacent. We haven't had anything like that since D/S Burnham. Hopefully we'll never have anything like this again.

Since I've decided that most of the writings here, esspecially the ones that say, "I've got your back" have got to be new. Please get with the older deputies that have been here for more than 5 minutes. Learn from them. They're the reason why you don't have shootings and stabbings as a daily occurance in Wahneta/Eloise, the Bible boys are in jail, the Lakewood boys are in jail, Ivory Ln in Lakeland is cleaner than what it used to be, and you don't have to deal with the problems in the Bottoms, Florence Villa, or other areas and/or people. They're the reasons why you have it so easy now. They are part of the reason we are no longer looked at by other agency's as "Po Dunk County". Learn from them before they retire. You have a world of expierence take from it. (Yes, I know most think the older deputies should retire since they're lazy....but they've done their time.)

More for the new ones; you've never had to deal with someone being shot between the eyes at the El Tenampa Bar, LW, and when you arrive on scene the people are dancing around the body like nothing happened. Then go do down the road to the LaFlama and arrest the suspect who's drinking his beer. You've never had to deal with having your back up 30-45 minutes away when all heck is breaking loose around you. Most would freak out to write a report by hand. You probably wouldn't know what to do if you were dispatched to a noise disturbance and while you were being thrown over a pickup into the bed of another while you were calling for backup. LIke I said previously - the wisdom is there .... Learn from it.

How I miss the days when the only thing a deputy said, on the radio, was 10-51 (en route), 1097 (on scene), 1098 (Cleared) and zone clear.

Unlike some, I'll leave my name, I'm not ashamed of what I've wrote. I just hope and pray that I don't sign someone else off the radio.

Brenda Lang

Re: MATT WILLIAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy
    Is there any truth to the rumor that Speirs was having an ongoing affair with Matt's wife? Was he responsible for the 2 head shots? How did he keep his job? The word is Speirs set Matt up? Is there any truth to any of this?
    WTF is your problem!?!?! That family lost their husband, father, son, brother over three years ago now, and you want to bring that shizzat up again? I hope to God you rot in hell you disgusting *** VIRUS ALERT ***.[/quote]

Sorry and there is no offense intended. Too many questions to this day, coming up on 4 years later, and the ONE witness was given a promotion and told not to speak about what happened. Just want to know who shot who first and what was the motive if any. If no motive, then he is incompetent and should be fired. The cover up is bigger than the incident and you will have to get used to people asking these questions, because the public was lied to.[/quote]

There are only four people that know exactly what happened that day. Matt, Diogi, and that sack of shit are dead that leaves Speirs. You want these questions answered ask him. On one hand I don't think Matt should have been alone, on the other I WAS NOT THERE and i will never judge another leo when they are in that situation and I wasn't there to see it first hand. It would not surprise me if this agency has another cover up, but Matt and Diogi need to RIP, and his family needs to be able to move on. This should not keep being dug up for their sake.

Now think of this. Do you want people saying these things about your wife if it was you we buried that day?

There was no affair. That was a ridiculous conjured up by sympathizers for the heinous criminal that initiated this tragic event. If you actually took time to read through the report (which is public record). The deadly shots were fired by the only true coward on scene that day. He is the only one that tried to hide. Spears did not hide from his co-workers. His actions may not have been as perfect as some of you would like to think you would be, however, he was there and did what he felt he had to in order to survive (return fire on the suspect and retreat after being struck).

This is has been addressed multiple times in numerous places. None of this should have happened, but it did. Lessons were learned, and various policies have been changed in hopes of preventing it. It is what it is.. a family, friends, and an agency lost a wonderful Deputy. A survivor was not promoted.... and is left dealing with the "what if's" every day.

Let the controversy and the Hero rest in peace. Move on and support your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There was no affair. That was a ridiculous conjured up by sympathizers for the heinous criminal that initiated this tragic event. If you actually took time to read through the report (which is public record). The deadly shots were fired by the only true coward on scene that day. He is the only one that tried to hide. Spears did not hide from his co-workers. His actions may not have been as perfect as some of you would like to think you would be, however, he was there and did what he felt he had to in order to survive (return fire on the suspect and retreat after being struck).

This is has been addressed multiple times in numerous places. None of this should have happened, but it did. Lessons were learned, and various policies have been changed in hopes of preventing it. It is what it is.. a family, friends, and an agency lost a wonderful Deputy. A survivor was not promoted.... and is left dealing with the "what if's" every day.

Let the controversy and the Hero rest in peace. Move on and support your brother.
    Thank you. You just said what I was trying to say but you were more elegant than I was. For those of you who want to say that Speirs should have acted differently consider this. I have been in combat several times (almost every day for a year) I know how I react in that kind of situation but I still cannot judge what happened because I was not there. You all know that no two calls are alike, well guess what the second shots are fired everything you think you know goes out the window. That man has to spend the rest of his life wondering if he was right or wrong don’t make things harder on him.

come on folks all this pissin and moanin is not going to bring matt and diogi back we all agree matt was a fine person and brother to all of us let that be our memory of him not all this bull shit....................................

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112