Running for Sheriff
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Running for Sheriff

So, its out I am running for sheriff although I work in Pinellas. I have gotten overwhelming support from alot of sgts and patrol guys who work my area. The guys who work Perrine Ranch/seven springs area have been great. Keep up the good work and Ill take care of you guys when I get elected.

Word is a lieutenant from Hillsborough is going to run.

running for sheriff

Yep thats what I heard too. The Lt. From Hillsborough is a troops sheriff. I work with Drunk Foster Brooks Bob at AB&T he is a non-law enforcer and racist that has been documented from the numerous complaints file against him. TIME FOR a F%$#ing CHANGE. COUNT DOWN BABY

Tampa PD - .40 CALIBER AND NEW RADIOS NOW!!!!

Nothing hateful or emotional, just an observation.

Didn't we get these under this administration?

"ABADONE" is interesting!

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=16796

Re: Tampa PD - .40 CALIBER AND NEW RADIOS NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1017

Nothing hateful or emotional, just an observation.

Didn't we get these under this administration?

"ABADONE" is interesting!

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=16796

oh ya we are so much better off with .40 cal now. you didn't mention how great our radio system is over TPD, or how great our pay is.

You know WE need the .40 cal guns here because we don't have ENOUGH guys on the road to have back up...

You don't get back ups on hot calls?

I don't know what back up is but I know what calls holding for over an hour is because we don't have enough deputies. :devil:

Lt.,
    10-4 on that....and don't forget to do enough 82's and traffic in between your calls holding so you don't get transferred...

Yep,
    We got to be carefull or that old fart Captain will forget his pills for alzhimers and come into read off yelling about something else. I thought you had to retire when you reached 70.

Running for Sheriff

I think you will all be surprised at a new entry into the '08 Sheriff race. I cannot divulge my name as of yet, but I can promise some significant changes that will address ALL of the needs of the states best deputy force. Better pay, Gap Insurance, Arbitration Availability, Better Equipment, and working with a Sheriff who does not consider himself above his deputies. The Sheriff should serve his deputies rather than himself. I can promise the name will be a welcomed surprise, and that I have not been contaminated by "the system" or the state offices. The budget is there to provide the entire force with the proper equipment and benefits that other counties enjoy. Get ready for a change. I will challenge the incumbant Sheriff to a public debate, even though he will decline.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast