Acting different - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Okay, everyone relax. I know something thats fun to do.

I like to get in the bathtub and fill it half way with water. Then I turn on the shower and pretend I'm in a sub thats been hit. Fun for the whole family.

Death and Doom, I am waiting for a reply from you. I would appreciate a response.

Ok another one devildogg:

Three marines come across some tracks in the woods.

the 1st marine turns to the 2nd marine and says, "Those are deer tracks."

the 2nd marine smacks the 1st marine ans says, "Those aren't deer tracks, those are bear tracks!"

The third marine looks at the first two with disgust and says, "You guys are idiots, those are dog tracks."

About that time, the train hits them......

Your killing me Vetroo...that was the best one yet. Besides sitting in the tub with the shower going pretending I am in a sinking sub!!

OK, the only thing I can figure out is, Guest001 must have struck a nerve with Death and Doom. I have been waiting in angst for a reply to my previous posts. However, Death and Doom has not made any reply.

I was under the impression that this site was used for healthy debate. But alas, Death and Doom is mysteriously missing. Fitting.....

VetRook, here's one for you,

Three high ranking officers, (With plenty of scrambled eggs) were at a bar, they were all talking about which service had the biggest ba!!s.

The Navy admiral stands up and says his guys do. So they go to the docks and the admiral tells one of the seaman to jump off the yard-arm. The sailor rogers up and jumps to his death. The admiral says, "Now that takes ba!!s!"

The army General steps up and tells one of his guys to throw himself under the tracks of a tank. The private gives a hearty Hooah! and dives under the tracks, crushing himself instantly. The General says, "Now that takes ba!!s!"

The Air Force guy says, (Hell, who am I kidding........ )

Then the Commandant of the Marine Corps steps up and says, "OK you a$$holes, watch this." He looks at one of his grunts and says, "DevilDogg, go jump into that minefield and blow youself up!" The weary Marine looks at the Commandant and utters, "F-U SIR!" The Commandant looks at the other top brass and says, "Now THAT takes ba!!s!"

Death & Doom, when you mentioned the hidden cameras, were you referring to the large holes in the ceiling tiles and corner chunks broken off. Great job Captain Covert, maybe you should put a sign by them saying “not a hidden pin hole camera”. :roll:

I'm sure they have plenty of hidden cameras also. You should see the equipment they get! It's better than what narco's and detec's get! Come on, do they really need a 120 magnification camera lens AND brand new radar equipment? That is only part of the toys they get approved for. If they cut their budget a little, maybe there wouldn't be such a fuss about money. You said pin-hole cameras, haven't you seen the white-out on the celing in an attempt to blend it in ?

No reply

I guess I am not going to reveive an answer. Sad...

My guess, PRB supervisors have quickly figured out who this poster was and told him he needs to stop. At least a member of PRB has shown their true colors and let everyone know they are doing "secret" things...like video taping us in a sneaky kind of way. I know a majorty of PRB members are good people. My guess, this one particular person loves jamming up cops. He probably high fives people when he fails an applicant or fails a member on the poly.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast