Acting different - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    repeat what?
    You must be fairly new here... Please don't get him started! lol

George, dont shy away. I always enjoy your input whether I agree or disagree. I seems as if some people are shying away from this site now. I wonder why??

i am not much shy. i thinnk it is time for a new sheriff and new adimnistration.

RETNUH, If I were Sheriff I would assign you as the PIO. You are doing great. Will you vote for me? I just might run.

i would give all due consideration to anyone. as i havve repeateedly said, Hunter may again be the best canididate but i am hopeing for another. we need a change at the top its time and longg overdew.

Quote Originally Posted by zonedrone
    George does not hate guests...he hate gusts...you know, like when it gets really really windy.
    Hhaha.. I might be old but I do not wear a rug, I have all my natural locks thank you

As for being absent this week, I was recovering from being deathly sick.

Looking at the posts, I see that I did not miss much

Thank goodness retnuh was able to save the week with his predictable statement of conviction.

I sure did miss ya'll...even you Guest

Are you referring to me?lol George...although we may disagree on things, I respect your opinion and would back you up in a heartbeat! I like butting heads with you sometimes. It's kind of fun don't ya think? Anyway, get well soon and be safe!

Love,(lol)
    The Guest

Re: Acting different

OK guys, just to let you know, after Tuesday this is what we will back to discussing. (Or something like it.) I love going "back in time" and reading some of these things. One thing I DID notice, before all this election BS, and an NDN blogger that put this website in a post, everyone seemed to offer opinions and sometimes personal feelings without all the negative tirades from certain people.

Man, I can't wait until Tuesday...

its knot what you dew at the CCSO its who you are. you all no the gross inequity in accountability (gawd I love that fraze) that Hunter and even mr. rambawsk endoorse. compair apples to apples and if you want aples to oranges. deputy a did this and deput y b did exentshally the same thing and deputy a got his arse chewed butt dep uty b is a asso ciate member of the tribe so he got less if antything. you all kno its true its not what you doo its who yo arre. wen Ortino is sheriff that will change and won of the wayz he will sea to that is to get rid fo ghengis willyams. evry won will be held to the same staandard an their will be no politicla favourites or spectial protection.

Quote Originally Posted by retnuh
    its knot what you dew at the CCSO its who you are. you all no the gross inequity in accountability (gawd I love that fraze) that Hunter and even mr. rambawsk endoorse. compair apples to apples and if you want aples to oranges. deputy a did this and deput y b did exentshally the same thing and deputy a got his arse chewed butt dep uty b is a asso ciate member of the tribe so he got less if antything. you all kno its true its not what you doo its who yo arre. wen Ortino is sheriff that will change and won of the wayz he will sea to that is to get rid fo ghengis willyams. evry won will be held to the same staandard an their will be no politicla favourites or spectial protection.
    ex-Chief Steiss, Ortino is not going to win the election. The saps who have campaigned, blogged and supported the second place finisher will hopefully be told that they are no longer needed. There are many quality applicants waiting to get hired and hopefully some of them will be hired as their replacements.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456